Intern – Software Developer – for MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / MCS

Wissen Systems are looking for students who will be appearing for their Industrial Training in Jan-2011. During the trainings candidates will be working on advance and cutting edge technologies.

Company

Wissen Systems is Nashik (Maharashtra) based fast growing IT Product outsourcing company. (www.wissen.co.in). We are a product centric outsourcing service providers, where we work with startup companies from across the globe and execute product ideas for them.

Internship

Duration: 6 months starting Jan 2011

Location: Nashik

Requirements:

1. Students should be pursuing MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / MCS final year
  2. Graduation should be in BCS / BCA / BSc (Comp / IT / Maths)
  3. Should have good academic record
  4. Should have good communication skills
  5. knowledge of latest technologies will be added advantage.

2010 Pass out students need not apply.

Note: The Internship has been Closed.

Website: www.wissen.co.in

31 Responses to “Intern – Software Developer – for MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / MCS”

1. sachin kumar pandey says:

respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do prject training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thanks

• dinesh rajendra patil says:

Respected sir,
      I am student of MSC (IT) 4th sem , i want to do prject training on Asp.Net in your company.please send me detail for this.
      thanks

2. manoj says:

i m in mca 1st year can i take summer ionternship program in any institutes in india gave some institutes name

3. zeeshan says:

hi…..
    i am a student of MSC(computer science).(2010-2012)
    plz give me some suggestions for internship programmes in india in year 2011..

4. Pankaj Das says:

Respeted sir,
    I am Pankaj Das student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do 6th sem of project training on erp in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thanks

5. Mitali Kashiv says:

Hi,
    I am MCA 5th sem student.I want to apply for internship in your organization for Jan-2011.So please,kindly send me the details.

6. HR Manager says:

Dear Students,
    Thank you for showing interest in intern ship.
    But we have recruited interns already. Our requirement is now full.
    Please do not apply now.

Wissen Systems

• Deepali H Gavhane says:

I am Deepali H. Gavhane doing MCS -3rd sem. & searching company for internship.
      so please send me your company details.

7. y hussain reddy says:

respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do prject training on .sql in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thanks

8. nilesh borkar says:

i am Nilesh borkar student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do 6th sem of project training on java new technology in your company.please send me detail for this on my email id nileshgborkar@rediffmail.com
    thanks

9. RASHID MV says:

i am student of mca 5th sem. studying in bangalore.
    please send me more deatails

10. surekha Gadkari says:

Respected sir/ Madam
    I am a MCA (Third year) student willing to do my MCA internship in
    your organisation. Please send me relavent details regarding internship.
    Thanking you

11. vicky kumar says:

sir, i am a student of 5th semester . so i do a project in java at jan 2011. so give a full detail about this.

12. Ashish says:

i am a student of 3rd semester. i want to go for a internship program in network administrator OR network Security field.
    So please help me & send the details as soon as possible…

Thank You…..

13. Rupali R. Pathak says:

Hello sir i m in 4th sem. of M.Sc.(comp sci.). plz give me suggestion for internship in pune or nashik. thnak u.

14. Ciema Braganza says:

Hello sir i m in 4th sem. of M.Sc.(comp sci.). Plz give me suggestion for internship in pune.Thank u.

15. Shubhangi says:

respected sir,

i am studying MSC(Computer Science) IV Sem.i do project on .net Technology in your company.plz send me your company details.
    thanks.

16. meera gupta says:

hello sir.i am meera gupta from pune.i am student of mcs(4th sem).i m searching internship for my industrial training if any requirment is there in ur reputed company kindly send me details.my email add is meeragupta15@gmail.com. thank u

17. manish kumar pandey says:

respeted sir,
    thanks

18. manoj says:

Respected sir/ Madam
    I am a MCA (Third year 6th sem) student willing to do my MCA internship(project in asp.net) in
    your organisation. Please send me relavent details regarding internship.
    Thanking you

19. respeted sir,

I am student of msc 4th sem , i want to do project training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

thanks

20. NAGESH says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

21. NAGESH says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

Iam Nagesh pursuing MCA 5th sem.I suppose to do project on JAVA Technologies,so if any internship programmes offering by the companies on this technologies please send details to me…..waiting for your quick response…thanking you Sir/Madam.

22. bheem vimal says:

respected sir/mam
    I am a student of MCA final year. I am seeking for project or internship.Please help me.

23. rakhi says:

I am a student of MCA 4th sem. I am seeking for internship.Please help me

24. Kavita Verma says:

Resp Sir
    I am pursuing my MCA last year . I am searching for IT 6 sem project , kindly inform me if I have the opportunity to work with your organisation.

25. Rajeshwari says:

Hi.
    am doing msc it 2sem.. i am seeking for internship… pls help me

mail details to raji1.ytap@gmail.com

26. Arvind says:

Hi,
    I’m one of the student of MCS last sem looking for Intership project..plz help me if there are still opening..

Thank You..
    Regards,
    Arvind Diwane.

27. santosh s. gaikwad says:

sir ,
    I am student of mica final year I want internship for 5th sem in Java please send me any relateated requirement

28. Prashant says:

Sir,
    I am Pursuing my MCA last year.i am searching for IT 6 sem project Asp.net,kindly inform me if i have the opportunity to work with your organistion.