Graduate / Post Graduate Internship with Emergent Ventures at Gurgaon
EMERGENT VENTURES is a leading Consultancy firm in the area of Climate Change & Sustainable Development. We recognize that a high resource constraint future is inevitable and that companies must prepare to compete in the new environment of sustainable development that it will create. We help organizations integrate climate change & other sustainability considerations including legislation into business practices, design targets and report performance against targets. EVI helps companies uncover efficiencies, optimize revenue streams using environmental markets, and identify & address potential risks and opportunities – all with a view to maximize returns.
Emergent Ventures was founded in year 2004 to work on its twin mission to accelerate the fight against climate change and to foster sustainable development. In year 2008, IDFC PE a leading Private Equity fund has invested in Emergent Ventures to support its clean technology business and international expansion. Emergent Ventures has 100+ consultants working on Climate Change & Sustainable Development issues. Currently team is working on more than 250 client engagements (35 registered CDM projects) across 10 countries.
- Duration : 6 Months (9am to 6pm)
- Location: Gurgaon
Job Role: Project Coordinator for the annual FE – EVI Green Business Leadership Awards 2011
FE – EVI is an annual survey which captures the kind of initiatives being taken to mitigate climate change. This was started in 2009 which captured awareness levels among corporate, moved to actions in 2010 and moving forward to real impact in 2011.
1) Overall in-charge of FE – EVI Green Business Leadership Awards 2011
a. Coordinating with participant companies for response collection
b. Coordinating with all the partners i.e. media, academic, sponsors
2) Research assistance / Data Analysis
• Graduate / Post Graduate with good communication skills
• Computer skills – MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
• Should be self motivated and be able to handle multiple tasks and projects
• Fast learning is essential
• Knowledge of climate change / sustainability will be an added advantage
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org