We are a fast growing digital content distribution company started by alumni from IIT and Harvard Business School. We are looking for enterprising interns, who we are also looking to hire full time eventually, if things work out. We need interns who are comfortable using the computer and the internet. Programming experience (codecs) would be a plus but not required.

The immediate responsibility of the intern will be to interact with and collect content from already established content partners (Moser Baer, UTV etc.), encoding into desired specifications (we have software for that; scope for further enhancing the software exists), finding basic information about the content (actors, directors etc) and inputing basic information and file into database.

For the right person, we will make him a manager soon and apart from doing his own work, will be responsible for managing 1-2 other people.

How To Apply:

• Interested candidates can send your resume to emojo@indianinternship.com

18 Responses to “B.E/ B.Tech internships for Content encoding and data management associate at Delhi”

1. jaspal singh says:

plz hire me for internship in your company , i will complete b.tech in dec 2010. i want internship from jan 2011

2. hyma says:

How much is the stipend given???? and wat is the duration of the intern?

3. hyma says:

How much is the stipend awarded and wat is the duration of the internship?

4. NEERAJ GUPTA says:

hello sir, i m doing btech from nit nagpur , i am so much interested in programing and i want to learn something new under your guidence by joining internship ..so plz give me a chance to expose myself and my abilities …….

5. abhijit says:

hello sir,
    I’m doing dual degree course(Btech+Mtech) in IIT kharagpur studying in 2nd year. I’m extremely interested in programming and would like to gain an experience and an exposure to my abilities through working in your company in the upcoming summer. thank you.

6. Sourabh says:

Sir..I am doing b.tech in computer science 3rd year from I.P. univ..I am extremely interested in doing internship from your company…Please let me know how to apply..

7. Rituraj Gaur says:

Eagerly looking forward to be an intern in such a prestigious organisation under your esteemed guiudance

8. Kunal Chauhan says:

Sir M a student of B.Tech ( Electronic & communication). can u please tell me that there is internship related to my education. And how much stipend you give us to me. Waiting for your reply.

9. kumar robin says:

hello sir,
    i m doing M.Sc (software engg.) a 5-yr integrated course from sathyabama university,chennai.i want to do intern related to my field.kindly send me the details as soon as possible

10. Shivam Gupta says:

I am doing Btech ,I am a 3rd year student can you please give me information regarding interships in foreign universitivies.

11. bhavi dhingra says:

Respected sir / madam
    I am a 3rd year student of IIT Ropar and am currently pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering… I’d like to ask does your company have any internship program suited for electrical students… Although I am particularly interested in digital communication and signal processing…

12. vivek says:

i m vivek 2nd year NIT calicut looking for summer training 2011

• raghvendra says:

i am raghvendra 2nd year NIT DURGAPUR (BIOTECH) looking for 2 months summer intership.
      my contact no.

13. Saira says:

I’m a 3rd year b-tech(EC) student from college of engineering,chengannur.I’m interested in doing a summer internship in your company during the may-june months of 2011.I can assure you that i’ll put my 100% effort into my duties.If you give me a chance i won’t let you down.
    Waiting for your reply.

14. Mohit yadav says:

I am pursuing my b.tech(cse) final year.I am looking for an internship for six months( feb-july) 2011. i am having a basic knowledge of java, c, c++, html,software engg & software project mgt.. Kindly send me the required details and your procedure.
    Mohit Yadav

15. shardul srivastava says:

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year.an and i want to do internship in your company,please tell me the technologies required to do internship in your company..waiting for your reply

16. ramesh kumar says:

hello sir,m 2nd year b.tech machanical student from tezpur university,assam.i want join summer intrership for one month.plz reply me………………….