B.E/ B.Tech internships for Content encoding and data management associate at Delhi

We are a fast growing digital content distribution company started by alumni from IIT and Harvard Business School. We are looking for enterprising interns, who we are also looking to hire full time eventually, if things work out. We need interns who are comfortable using the computer and the internet. Programming experience (codecs) would be a plus but not required.

The immediate responsibility of the intern will be to interact with and collect content from already established content partners (Moser Baer, UTV etc.), encoding into desired specifications (we have software for that; scope for further enhancing the software exists), finding basic information about the content (actors, directors etc) and inputing basic information and file into database.

For the right person, we will make him a manager soon and apart from doing his own work, will be responsible for managing 1-2 other people.

How To Apply:

• Interested candidates can send your resume to emojo@indianinternship.com

1. jaspal singh

on October 3, 2010 at 3:09 am - Reply

plz hire me for internship in your company , i will complete b.tech in dec 2010. i want internship from jan 2011

• mukti

on December 18, 2010 at 3:06 pm - Reply

apna baap ka company samajh ke rakha hain

2. hyma

on October 24, 2010 at 11:04 am - Reply

How much is the stipend given???? and wat is the duration of the intern?

3. hyma

on October 24, 2010 at 11:05 am - Reply

How much is the stipend awarded and wat is the duration of the internship?

4. NEERAJ GUPTA

on October 26, 2010 at 7:48 am - Reply

hello sir, i m doing btech from nit nagpur , i am so much interested in programing and i want to learn something new under your guidence by joining internship ..so plz give me a chance to expose myself and my abilities …….
    thanks

5. abhijit

on November 10, 2010 at 2:11 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    I’m doing dual degree course(Btech+Mtech) in IIT kharagpur studying in 2nd year. I’m extremely interested in programming and would like to gain an experience and an exposure to my abilities through working in your company in the upcoming summer. thank you.

6. Sourabh

on November 18, 2010 at 6:11 am - Reply

Sir..I am doing b.tech in computer science 3rd year from I.P. univ..I am extremely interested in doing internship from your company…Please let me know how to apply..

7. Rituraj Gaur

on November 29, 2010 at 11:14 am - Reply

Eagerly looking forward to be an intern in such a prestigious organisation under your esteemed guiudance

8. Kunal Chauhan

on December 2, 2010 at 8:09 am - Reply

Sir M a student of B.Tech ( Electronic & communication). can u please tell me that there is internship related to my education. And how much stipend you give us to me. Waiting for your reply.

9. kumar robin

on December 14, 2010 at 7:04 am - Reply

hello sir,
    i m doing M.Sc (software engg.) a 5-yr integrated course from sathyabama university,chennai.i want to do intern related to my field.kindly send me the details as soon as possible

10. Shivam Gupta

on December 19, 2010 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing Btech ,I am a 3rd year student can you please give me information regarding interships in foreign universitivies.

11. bhavi dhingra

on January 5, 2011 at 10:56 am - Reply

Respected sir / madam
    I am a 3rd year student of IIT Ropar and am currently pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering… I’d like to ask does your company have any internship program suited for electrical students… Although I am particularly interested in digital communication and signal processing…

12. vivek

on January 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm - Reply

i m vivek 2nd year NIT calicut looking for summer training 2011

• raghvendra

on January 29, 2011 at 5:30 am - Reply

sir,
      i am raghvendra 2nd year NIT DURGAPUR (BIOTECH) looking for 2 months summer intership.
      my contact no.
      09563864293

13. Saira

on January 16, 2011 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Sir
    I’m a 3rd year b-tech(EC) student from college of engineering,chengannur.I’m interested in doing a summer internship in your company during the may-june months of 2011.I can assure you that i’ll put my 100% effort into my duties.If you give me a chance i won’t let you down.
    Waiting for your reply.

14. Mohit yadav

on January 19, 2011 at 6:41 am - Reply

sir,
    I am pursuing my b.tech(cse) final year.I am looking for an internship for six months( feb-july) 2011. i am having a basic knowledge of java, c, c++, html,software engg & software project mgt.. Kindly send me the required details and your procedure.
    Mohit Yadav
    phone-9996378101

15. shardul srivastava

on February 4, 2011 at 2:06 pm - Reply

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year.an and i want to do internship in your company,please tell me the technologies required to do internship in your company..waiting for your reply

16. ramesh kumar

on February 7, 2011 at 4:54 am - Reply

hello sir,m 2nd year b.tech machanical student from tezpur university,assam.i want join summer intrership for one month.plz reply me………………….