TuneSpray is an organization led by IIT IIM graduates specialising in cutting edge software solutions for the Education industry. TuneSpray is looking for interns for marketing its Education solution to CBSE schools in key cities in Gujarat. The education solutions are the best in the market as all leading schools in metro cities have bought our solution. This stint would expose interns to a software solutions sales lifecyle. It will include initial meetings, solution demonstrations, consultative sales, proposaling, negotiations, closure and implementation sales support.

The interns can be college students to graduate MBAs. There is no restriction. All one has to be is smart and goal oriented. Position is immediate.

We are looking at about 1 interns in each of the following cities:

• Ahmedabad
  • Surat
  • Vadodara
  • Rajkot

Duration: OPEN

Stipend: Upward potential to earn around Rs 30,000 per month.

Role: Marketing & Consultative Sales

How To Apply:

• To apply send your resume at tunespray@indianinternship.com with City that you want to apply for written in subject line. E.G. If you want to apply for Surat sales, subject should specify SURAT SALES

6 Responses to “Summer Internship/ Trianing in Gujarat for Sales, Business Development & Marketing Interns”

1. Arijit Roy Choudhury says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & Finanance) from NIPS School Of Management , Kolkata . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.

mail-id: jeet_rc@yahoo.co.in

(M)09007143577.

2. vasudha singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my winter internship in your organization during the period Nov-2010 to Feb-2010. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & Operation) from Jsscms SJCE campus Mysore . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the winter internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.

3. Pushpak Goswami says:

Hi Sir. I had completed my B’Pharm and doing MBA from SLIBM, ahmedabad, wants to do summer internship at AHMEDABAD MARKETING in June – July-2011.

4. Pushpak Goswami says:

hello Sir ! I had completed my B’Pharm and doing MBA from SLIBM, ahmedabad. I want to do my Summer Internship Programme at AMHEDABAD MARKETING in June-July 2011. Kindly inform me if there is any vacency regarding my qualification.
    Contact no. : 08530208760

5. kamini chauhan says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-20014 to JULY-2014. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & Finanance) from g. h patel institute of management studies, vidhyanagar. So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you. Kindly pass me the necessary information.

6. Dharin patel says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2014 to JULY-2014. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing Specialisation) from V.M.Patel Institute Of Management , Kherva . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.