Real time online project development indian internship program

Real time online project development indian internship program

collegeproject.in invites  B.tech-CS, IT/MCA/BCA/M Sc IT/MBA-IT students to get the chance to work on Real Time/LIVE Projects directly from corporate through our platform www.collegeproject.in.

www.collegeproject.in  has tied with more than 250 companies, and have got their real time/LIVE projects to be developed by Engg students as part of their curriculum /real time internship. This will certainly help their placement and getting better package.

About www.collegeproject.in :

• It is India’s first and only Online Project Development platform, where Engg/MBA students can develop real time Corporate Projects, while studying in the college.
  • Already more than 250 students from across India have developed real time projects in our Online Summer Internship Program- 2010 during May- July.
  • 95% students said they were ‘Very Satisfied’ by developing LIVE projects as their summer internship.
  • 98% students said Real Time Industry Projects developed completely Online through our platform will add value to their resume and offer better placements.
  • We ensure that students doing LIVE projects from corporate have very good chance of getting better placement and package compared t students doing dummy projects.

Who can Apply?

• Best suited for Final and Pre-final year B.Tech/ BE- CS, IT, MCA, BCA, other Engg/ MCA students.
  • We recommend first and second year students also to join this program.

To Apply:

• For any query or To Apply, Please send your resume to collegeproject.in@indianinternship.com

1. Mayank Arora

on August 10, 2010 at 3:42 am - Reply

When is next batch(group) for project start?? Can I have the dates at which the new batches are going to start, in this session?
    Thanks

• engg_final year

on August 10, 2010 at 11:33 am - Reply

The last date to apply is 31-August-2010. The project will run from Aug-Nov-2010.

As soon as you apply through their website http://www.collegeproject.in , they will put you in a project group, will assign a Project Manage, and you will be tagged to any Real time project. Then your Online Classes will start on collegeproject.in

They are charging Rs.5000 per student, and you will be given two certificates- one from company whose real time project you developed, and one from http://www.collegeproject.in.

• Faiz Akram

on August 15, 2010 at 9:47 pm - Reply

kindly provide me with the additional details…..

thanking you

2. tanu

on August 14, 2010 at 6:02 am - Reply

Is there any project starting in January? Is it possible to do a full 6 month internship?

3. vasudha singh

on August 31, 2010 at 5:33 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am vasudha singh, a third semester MBA student of JSS CMS, SJCE Campus Mysore I am specializing in Marketing and Operations.
    The Winter internship of my College starts from 3rd week of Nov 2009 and goes up till last week of Feb 2011 .
    I have done diploma in computer science n graduated in Bsc IT. I am intrested to take any project in IT sector. My area of interest includes marketing, supply chain management, market research, CRM, Operations.

4. ankita

on September 7, 2010 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am pursuing my 7th semester B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) at Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal, Karnataka.
    I am a good student with a cgpa of 8.79 till the 6th semester.
    I wanted to know if your company could offer me 8th semester internship for around 3-4 months.
    I have worked on web designing and i am interested in the area.
    Kindly inform me of the same.
    i shall be highly obliged.
    Thanking you..
    Ankita

5. ankita

on September 7, 2010 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have a good academic record and have secured a cgpa of 8.79 till 6th semester.

I have worked on web designing and i am interested in the area.
    Kindly inform me of the same.
    i shall be highly obliged.
    Thanking you..
    Ankita

6. sandhiya

on September 19, 2010 at 6:39 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech(CSE). I want to join an internship on web designing. It will be helpful for me if you provide me with necessary details.

7. Siva

on October 9, 2010 at 3:05 am - Reply

I’m G. Siva Subramanian, doing my final year MCA in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any
    stipend. Expecting your reply.
    Thank you sir.

8. Rahul Roshan

on October 22, 2010 at 5:05 pm - Reply

I’m Rahul Roshan, doing my 3rd yera B.Tech. I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any
    stipend. Expecting your reply.
    Thank you sir.

9. Rajesh Sah

on December 3, 2010 at 8:34 pm - Reply

I’m Rajesh Sah, doing my 3rd year B.Tech from Bangalore. I want to join internship this winter so I would kindly request you to provide me with additional details. Expecting your reply.

10. Mahesh

on December 7, 2010 at 7:28 pm - Reply

are there any summer courses?

11. samarjeet singh

on December 22, 2010 at 7:25 pm - Reply

realy intrested in it !!!

12. ankit agarwal

on January 18, 2011 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Sir, I am studying B.E.(civil) from M.G.M.’s College of Engineering and Technology,Panvel,Navi Mumbai, in second year.I want to join your program.please provide me with additional details

13. ankit agarwal

on January 18, 2011 at 1:28 pm - Reply

plese mail me the details of it…i want to join it!!

14. abhishek harlalka

on March 17, 2011 at 7:11 pm - Reply

intrested in the above mentioned…or any other internships avaiable for electrical engg. students