Pharma Internship for B. Pharma, B. Sc, M. Pharma, M. Sc. with Core Group

Project Description
INTERN FOR BE INVOLVED IN THE PLAN AND DEVELOPMENT OF PROGRAMMES AND MEETINGS THAT SUPPORT CORE GROUP OBJECTIVES.CREATE AND MAINTAIN MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND REGULAR UPDATION OF RESEARCH ARTICELS, PRODUCT MANUALS, PPT’S, WEBSITE CONTENT AND VARIOUS THINGS.

Qualification:

• UG-B.Pharma/B.Sc
  • PG-M.Pharma/M.sc.
  • Desired Candidate Profile

Profile Description:
We require an Intern to:

• Scan materials and collate information for updating the research articles, productmanuals, ppt’s, website content, organization’s website and various things which involved in specific department’s like PMT, Marketing etc.
  • Provide sales support in the form of identifying and calling potential clients, setting up meetings.
  • Take a supporting role in working with our specific dept. to guide our corporate entity.
  • Work within and support CORE GROUP policies and procedures.

Essential Characteristics:
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills.
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to classify and manage information from different sources.
5. Honesty and open-mindedness.
6. Good work ethic.
7. Willingness to help with a variety of programs and tasks.
8. Willingness to learn new things and use innovative procedures.
Desirable Characteristics:
1. Self-motivated with ability to use initiative where necessary.
2. Good editing skills.
3. Interest in social and development issues.

The training will be a 2-6 months rigorous orientation towards Pharma/Life Sciences. The training is a mix of instruction and exercises over a period of 2-6 months. There is material to read while attending the sessions and a coursework assignment at regular intervals that should be completed to receive credit for the training.

NOTE:
1. The intern will receive PC, Workplace, Internet would be provided.
2. The minimum duration of the internship is 2-6 months.

How to Apply:
The candidates who are pursuing/completed their semester from reputed college/university should apply along with passport size photograph and curriculum-vitae.
Send us an e-mail with your latest updated Resume to cg-asia.com@indianinternship.com
URL: http:// www.cg-asia.com

1. Imran

on September 19, 2010 at 9:40 am - Reply

hi… I am pharmacy graduate looking for my intern in pharma industry, so kindly provide me the same information. Thank you.

2. saalmanjika jaiswal

on December 4, 2010 at 7:26 am - Reply

hellq sir/madam,
    i am saalmanjika jaiwal. i have completed my b.pharma in 2010 with an cgpa of 8.2 and am cuurrently pursuin my MBA program from NIT,Durgapur,W.B
    i am lookin for a summer interens program for 8 weeks in a pharmaceutical company.
    i woould be highly obliged to you if you would help me with the aforesaid.
    thanking you in anticipation.

any help regarding tha above anyone , please mail me at saalmanjkajaiswal@ymail.com

3. jagadish varanasi

on February 3, 2011 at 8:37 am - Reply

hello sir/madam

i v.jagadish doing my mpharmacy(quality assurance&regulatory affairs) in birla institute .of technology,ranchi.completed my first semester,with aggregate of cgp.interested in participating summer fellowships on the pharma projects and intellectual property rights.so,please let me know as soon as possible.

thanking you sir,
    jagadish.

4. Pushpak Goswami

on February 24, 2011 at 10:47 am - Reply

hellq sir/madam,

My self Pushpak Goswami. I had completed my b.pharma in 2010 and am cuurrently pursuin my MBA program from SLIBM,Ahmedabad,Gujarat.
    i would be highly obliged to you if you would help me with the aforesaid.
    thanking you in anticipation.
    Contact : 08530208760

5. monomita sen

on February 28, 2011 at 3:59 am - Reply

Hi, I am a final year student of B.pharm. I am doing my graduation from NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology. My cgpa upto 3rd year is 7.613.I am interested to join the programme you offered. I can prove myself if u kindly allow me to get through.

Thanking you
    Monomita Sen (senmonomita@gmail.com)

6. SWATHI

on March 11, 2011 at 8:52 am - Reply

i am pursuing my m.pharmacy. i need to do a project in my 2nd year i.e from may 20th. I have sent my resume to the address given . how will i come to know if you are providing me with the internship or not.

7. Abhishek pandey

on April 3, 2011 at 5:33 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I’m purseuing ma b.pharma(3rd yr) from IIMT Meerut. Sir i want to persue industrial summer training as a part of our curriculam. So, sir plz provide me with some information if u can. I’ll be highly obliged. Thank you.

8. Neha Rai

on May 6, 2011 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am persuing M.Pharma 2nd sem. from NIPER, Guwahati & I want to do internship during this summer for two months.Sir, I would like to join your team for internship as I am interested in the details you provided. Kindly please enroll me, I will be highly obliged. Please reply me as soon as possible in my e.mail address – “neharai1985@yahoo.co.in”.

9. DILEEP

on June 21, 2014 at 1:25 pm - Reply

My self DILEEP. I had completed my b.pharma in 2012.
    i am looking for a interenship program for PMT in any pharmaceutical company.

10. abhishek

on October 10, 2014 at 1:53 pm - Reply

i am pursuing my m.pharmacy. i need to do a project in my 2nd year i.e from dec 2014 . how will i come to know if you are providing me with the internship or not

11. lalitha

on November 22, 2014 at 1:13 pm - Reply

hello sir iam doing my pharm d second year.i wnt to do my internship to earn experience
    so how can I get through it

12. shahnawaz

on December 9, 2014 at 2:39 pm - Reply

I had completed my sem 5 b.pharm I want to do a one month industrial training please help us sir

13. shilpi porwal

on March 19, 2015 at 10:44 am - Reply

hello sir i m doing b.pharm 2nd year and i want to do summer training after complete my .rh semestersemester how can i get through it.

14. AKHIL KUMAR

on May 23, 2015 at 2:45 pm - Reply

Hello sir/madam,

My self Akhil Kumar. I am pursuing in b.pharmacy (3rd year) from N.I.E.T Gr. Noida and I am looking for a summer internship program for 8 weeks in a pharmaceutical company.
    i would be highly obliged to you if you would help me with the aforesaid.
    thanking you in anticipation.

15. lavish darolia

on June 2, 2015 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Respectes sir,
    I m lavish persuing b.pharmacy from pandit bhagwat dayal university rohtak. I m interesed to get training in my summer vacations . sir will u please guide me where should i try.

16. Jasleen

on March 13, 2016 at 6:05 am - Reply

Hey
    I m Jasleen doing bpharm . I am looking for internship for one month in product development in pharmaceutical company

17. Deepak yadav

on April 10, 2016 at 10:09 am - Reply

ear sir/mam,

18. Deepak yadav

on April 10, 2016 at 10:11 am - Reply

dear sir/mam,
    I’m purseuing b.pharma(3rd yr) from M.I.E.T Meerut. Sir i want to persue industrial summer training as a part of our curriculam. So, sir plz provide me with some information if u can. I’ll be highly obliged. Thank you.

19. Shewatang Sharma

on May 27, 2016 at 8:03 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    I’m a student of b pharmacy (UPTU) and entering 4 year. Since my summer holidays are starting, I was looking for some training plus internship programs for atleast 6 months. I have experice in many many fields some what related to pharmacy(but not directly), so looking for the same. So please help me and give me a chance to join your company, as I’ll prove your decision right by selecting me.

20. santosh kumbhar

on June 13, 2016 at 2:36 pm - Reply

I had complete b pharm..i want intership for 15 day or 1 months so plz help me…in mumbai

21. treshna

on September 12, 2016 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Hi I’m dng my b that final year can u plz provide me intern in GPC or QC dept.im good at leadership n I hve good interaction ability also

22. Pocket Pill

on September 12, 2016 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Hello,

We at Pocket Pill, have built awesome drugs dictionary app for medical students, doctors and general public. The content in the app is curate by senior doctors. The app is loved by over 2 lakh across the world.

We are looking for interns who can work on curating medical content on generic medicines which would be viewed thousands of people daily. If you would like to be part of this exciting journey, please send in your resume at our email address.

• malik Aadil

on October 1, 2016 at 3:36 pm - Reply

sir,i am persuing B. pharma in mewar university 7th sem wants winter six month internship with pharmaceutical company which i can work . sir if u willing please send me mail

23. Ratna veeramreddy

on November 18, 2016 at 3:47 pm - Reply

Sir, i am pursuing mpharmacy i need to do project for 2 nd year from december2016, how will i come to know if you r providing me with internship or not. Thank you

24. Dhaval Vora

on May 2, 2017 at 4:35 am - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I’m purseuing ma b.pharma(3rd yr) from maliba pharmacy college (utu) bardoli gujarat. Sir i want to persue industrial summer training as a part of our curriculam. So, sir plz provide me with some information if u can. I’ll be highly obliged. Thank you.

25. Javed

on May 4, 2017 at 12:53 pm - Reply

Sir, I am pursuing B.pharma final year and i’m looking for training & internship in Delhi NCR . so please help me with that and mail me at

26. Divya dagar

on May 29, 2017 at 11:59 am - Reply

Need to do internship so that I can get a chance to explore & learn more