INTERN FOR BE INVOLVED IN THE PLAN AND DEVELOPMENT OF PROGRAMMES AND MEETINGS THAT SUPPORT CORE GROUP OBJECTIVES.CREATE AND MAINTAIN MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND REGULAR UPDATION OF RESEARCH ARTICELS, PRODUCT MANUALS, PPT’S, WEBSITE CONTENT AND VARIOUS THINGS.
- Desired Candidate Profile
We require an Intern to:
- Scan materials and collate information for updating the research articles, productmanuals, ppt’s, website content, organization’s website and various things which involved in specific department’s like PMT, Marketing etc.
- Provide sales support in the form of identifying and calling potential clients, setting up meetings.
- Take a supporting role in working with our specific dept. to guide our corporate entity.
- Work within and support CORE GROUP policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills.
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to classify and manage information from different sources.
5. Honesty and open-mindedness.
6. Good work ethic.
7. Willingness to help with a variety of programs and tasks.
8. Willingness to learn new things and use innovative procedures.
1. Self-motivated with ability to use initiative where necessary.
2. Good editing skills.
3. Interest in social and development issues.
The training will be a 2-6 months rigorous orientation towards Pharma/Life Sciences. The training is a mix of instruction and exercises over a period of 2-6 months. There is material to read while attending the sessions and a coursework assignment at regular intervals that should be completed to receive credit for the training.
1. The intern will receive PC, Workplace, Internet would be provided.
2. The minimum duration of the internship is 2-6 months.
How to Apply:
The candidates who are pursuing/completed their semester from reputed college/university should apply along with passport size photograph and curriculum-vitae.
Send us an e-mail with your latest updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
URL: http:// www.cg-asia.com