MBA – HR/ Marketing Winter Internship at Delhi for Hrfacility

MBA – HR/ Marketing Winter Internship at Delhi for Hrfacility

HRFACILITY.COM feels pleasure to introduce ourselves as professionals, with the specialization in providing placements in BPO and insurance industry and provides training for communication skills, process training and personality development. Meeting today’s demand of human resource is very challenging and often overwhelming. By ourselves with the pace of change in technology and market situations we provide fluid human resource pooled with required skills; we also cater to outsource the requirements (resource on roll on contractual basis) for our clients. At HRFacility.Com we prefers to work with our clients not as a short term solution to staff needs, but rather as an extension of their Management team by recruiting best talent with the zeal of long-term relationship.

Job Description:

• Looking for winter interns – marketing and HR students

Internship Period: Nov 2010 – Jan 2011

Location: East Delhi

Profile: HR/Marketing

Facility: Stipend+certificate+performance letter+final placement**

To Apply:

• Interested candidates to apply can get in touch by an updated cv to

15 Responses to “MBA – HR/ Marketing Winter Internship at Delhi for Hrfacility”

1. satishyadav says:

gud eve,,sir
    i m looking for my winter internship .i m persuing mba 3rd sem in marketing .

2. chandan narayan says:

Dear sir/madam,

i m currently looking for my winter intership. i m in 3rd sem M.B.A with holding specialization of H.R

3. sanjeev says:

gud eve,,sir
    i m looking for my winter internship .i m persuing mba 3rd sem in marketing .

4. shobhit says:

gud eveee.. sir/mam
    i have completed my BBA in m persuing PGDM+MMM(marketing) 1st sem from pune university.i want to join a winter internship program can u give me a chance…..

5. thafseer.T says:

Gd morng,sir
    am looking 4 winter internship, i am pursuing mba 3rd sem in marketing frm completed my degree from KERALA

6. ankita says:

students who are looking for winter intership send your complete details on,

Further details well be informed to your mail id only.

7. siddharatha kaul says:

im a 3rd sem , sales n marketing student in delhi and am looking for a good winter internship in delhi ncr . my mobile number is 999 0163 440 and e mail –

8. Rohit kumar singh says:

dear sir/mam

this is rohit doing MBA (HR) from IIIT gwalior and looking for good winter internship.
    my cell no. is 7898675656

9. pawan says:

i m a student of lucknow universtiy n want to do summer internship how can i apply

10. Sourabh Nailwal says:

Hi, m Sourabh persuing PGDM from JK Busniess School Gurgaon. I want my summer training in operations management. Could u plz tell me some companies which provide summer training in operations.

11. Chandra Sekhar K says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Student of Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, pursuing PG Diploma in Marketing & Human Resource Management, looking for long term project (6 months of duration) In Human resource management.My contact number is 9492548641

12. anil patel says:

sir i am anil patel,
    i am doing mba 1st sem.please best option for me for live project.

13. Tanmay Kulkarni says:

Dear Sir/Ma’m,

Is there any opportunity for summer internships in your firm? Please let me know if any.

Thank you.