Market Research Internship with Raygain Technologies Private Limited

Market Research Internship with Raygain Technologies Private Limited

Raygain Technologies Private Limited currently providing services and solutions in following three domains

• IT
  • Market Research
  • Business Consulting

With deep & insightful industry expertise in all major sectors, we provide valuable and innovative inputs which will help you make critical business decisions. Our spectrum of services includes Strategy and Transformation, Marketing, Sales and Service and Technology Transformation.

Having a robust and enthusiastic team has helped the company to adopt a radical approach in ensuring quality and value to all our stakeholders.

Work during internship:

Candidates are supposed to focus and work on primary / secondary research for completing the various assignments.

They need to identify market segments, industry trends, consumer preferences and brainstorm with the pre-sales, sales and operations teams in formulating strategies for specific industries and market segments.

The internship is designed to provide entry-level professional experience to those who are interested in research and consulting domains.

The specific responsibilities of the role involve the following:

1. Review and analyze documents to assess relevancy vis-a-vis client requirements.
  2. Analyse and research various industries according to different verticals.
  3. Review and synthesis of various subject matters.
  4. Perform keyword and non-keyword search.
  5. Communicating and documenting findings for team members.

Qualifications:

A candidate should possess any of the following qualifications:

• Undergraduate
  • Graduate (B.C.A., B.Sc., B. Com., B. Pharma, B.B.A., and B.E./B.Tech.)
  • Postgraduate (M.C.A., M.Sc., M. Com., M. Phil., M. Pharma., M.B.A., M. Tech. and Ph. D.)

Candidates with prior experience preferred:

1. Freshers with these qualifications can also apply

Chemicals Consultancy FMCG products
Energy sector Pharmaceutical Textile / Clothing

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates can send their resume to raygain@indianinternship.com

1. Anup Date

on August 22, 2010 at 9:32 am - Reply

I am Anup Date, the student of MBA-IT from pune university and also completed BE-Computer. If there is any opportunity for me then please inform me.

Thanks

2. vasudha singh

on August 31, 2010 at 4:30 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam

I am vasudha singh, a third semester MBA student of JSS CMS, SJCE Campus Mysore I am specializing in Marketing and Operations.
    The Winter internship of my College starts from 3rd week of Nov 2009 and goes up till last week of Feb 2011 . I have completed diploma in computer science n graduated in Bsc IT
    Thanks and Regards

Sincerely,
    vasudha singh
    9035201681

3. isha priya

on November 4, 2010 at 7:13 am - Reply

DEAR SIR/MAM,

MYSELF ISHA PRIYA,A 3RD YEAR STUDENT FROM BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ECE BRANCH.
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER A 3RD YEAR TECHNICAL STUDENT CAN APPLY FOR INTERNS AND WHICH TOWN WILL BE I GIVEN TO WORK.
    THOUGH I AM A ECE STUDENT BUT MY MAIN MOTIVE IN LIFE IS TO WORK IN FINANCE OR CORPORATE FIELD.
    KINDLY HELP ME AND PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUERIES.

THANKING YOU,
    YOURS FAITHFULY
    ISHA PRIYA

4. Kunal Chadha

on December 10, 2010 at 2:22 pm - Reply

Hi,

I am an MBIT from RMIT University of Australia, looking forward to get an internship in a reputed organization for a period of 3 – 6 months from June 2011.

Please provide with more information on IT field available.

Thanks

Kunal Chadha
    PS> Area of interest is ERP

5. mukti

on December 18, 2010 at 3:11 pm - Reply

ISHA PRIYA HAS BEEN SELECTED!!!

• isha

on January 18, 2011 at 6:34 pm - Reply

whuz is dis mukti sir n where m i selected??

6. Prateek Dash

on December 19, 2010 at 7:04 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am a student of I.T.E.R., bhubaneshwar. currently pursuing my b.tech in electrical engg.(3rd yr.). I have an inclination in the technical and industrial management segment.Could i hope of joining your company for my summer internship as i expect it to enrich my knowledge base as well as help my career.

7. Guruprasad Samasgikar

on December 23, 2010 at 2:47 pm - Reply

i am a third year student in electrical engineering of pune university, i had engineering economics and management (EE&M) in this semester(5th),i am interested in doing market research related to energy sector,kindly inform me about the prospects if any

yours sincerly,
    Guruprasad

8. Vaibhav

on February 12, 2011 at 5:15 pm - Reply

Can you please specify the range of stipend?