JustGRE Campus Ambassador Program
Founded by BITS and NIT alumni, JustGRE.com is a result of umpteen number of hours of hardwork by top GRE teachers. You can track and benchmark your performance against other test takers in the world. Our vision is to make JustGRE a key rersource for anyone who is preparing for GRE. Besides the huge demand for GRE at Graduate schools, more than 25% of top business schools in the US have started accepting GRE from this year. This will have a positive impact on the number of GRE takers in India and abroad. We are offering 10 full length tests for FREE and plan to add more tests in the next few months. For every question a customer answers correctly, JustGRE will donate a page to a poor child in India.
If our customers answer 100 questions correctly, we will donate a 100 page book.
JustGRE is planning to hire campus ambassadors as a part of its promotional program. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits for JustGRE Campus Ambassador?
- Get a JustGRE branded t-shirt as a part of the joining kit.
- You will get personalized help from JustGRE experts for selecting universities in the US, UK and Australia
- JustGRE experts will do a free review of your SOP and provide detailed comments
- You will be able to grow your professional network in your college that will help you in your career
- A platform to learn and work in the corporate environment.
- You will be able to visit schools in small villages near your town/city and distribute books as a representative of JustGRE.
- You get their warm smile and gratitude, and the feeling of content for serving someone.
- You will get a free pass to yet to be finalized JustGRE boot camp, where you get to interact with other JustGRE Campus
- Ambassadors and some best minds of the world and you get trained in various aspects and have fun at the same time.
- Get latest information and updates on GRE examination.
What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and JustGRE.
- Help your friends in registering with JustGRE.
- Organize seminars for first/second year students to give them awareness about GRE exam and opportunities in abroad and to spread a word about JustGRE.
- Set-up campaign desks or stalls in major events of your college.
- Conduct a JustGRE sponsored event in your college that adds value to your students.
- Conduct free model exams of JustGRE in your campus.
- Assist us in selecting the next campus ambassador and for forming a JustGRE team in your campus.
What do you need to have?
- Should be in or above second year.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities. Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
- Should be proactive and creative, and must take up new initiatives on your own.
- Above all, a strong motivation for entrepreneurship and doing service to people.