CricketDiaries.com provides cricket articles to clients from all over the world and are looking for young interns who can work from home for us in the month of September 2010. Please note, this internship will begin from September 5 and will go on till the end of September. Sundays will be off.
While it will allow you the flexibility to work from home, it will need you to be working full-time between the aforementioned dates.
Here is the desired profile:
- Location: Work from Home
- Duration: September 5 to September 30
- Basic Qualifications: Should be from Arts, BA, Journalism, MA or related background. You may be studying (preferably in the final year) or have just graduated. We do not want people from unrelated fields to apply for this post.
- Will be Work from Home, but nine hours/day (including meal breaks). The timing will be around 12 noon to 9 pm, but I can be flexible about this. We need you to be online throughout this period (say, for example, 12 noon to 9pm) on one of the chat messengers. Sundays will be off.
- Pay: Minimum Rs.4000, but negotiable for someone more experienced in sports journalism, and someone who is really good.
- You must follow cricket/sports religiously enough to know what is happening in the cricket world.
- Work: Write cricket articles like match reports, match previews, news bits, feature pieces, upload cricket articles, proof read others’ work, help in anything related to cricket journalism that is deemed necessary.
- Date of start: September 5, 2010
- Other perquisites: A reasonably decent bonus if really good, at the end of the internship over the pay agreed upon. If good, a chance to freelance for us all through the year after 30 September.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. A line or two on why should we hire you, will also help!