Interns required at a Retail organization at Mumbai

Interns required at a Retail organization at Mumbai in the field of Finance, Marketing, Branding and Public Relations, Systems, Merchandising and Buying.

Organization: Retail organization
Location: Mumbai
Internship Description
We are in the process of creating a fascinating place for the best of creative brains in town to come in and work, for re-branding and expansion of an existing retail organization. We are looking for students who would be interested in interning with us in the field of Finance, Marketing, Branding and Public Relations, Systems, Merchandising and Buying or any other exciting avenue you have in mind for Retail!

We will be happy to provide the interns with references and experience letter along with a stipend.

Advantages –

The interns will be part of the team creating the finance and marketing strategy of the company. This means you have the freedom to make it as dynamic as you like.

The scope of responsibilities will be broader than that provided in an established company. This would provide amazing opportunities for skills development and would be a great resume builder.

How to apply:

Email: This internship position is filled by company and they are not accepting any new resume
Stipend: Paid

19 Responses to “Interns required at a Retail organization at Mumbai”

1. Sandeep singh Bhatia says:

I’m Sandeep singh Bhatia doing MMS from Lala Lajpatrai institute of management…..and sir em intrested in summer internship

2. Mushkurul Haque Siddique says:

hello sir am M.H.Siddique doing my MMS from Indira Institute Of business Management, Navi Mumbai. am very much passionate about retail business as i want my career in it. Thus i am very much interested in doing my internship in retail.

I THANK YOU.

3. Hema mohan says:

hi there. am doing 2nd yr MBA and specialized in both finance and Marketing and am interested in working for you.

4. ayswarya mohandas says:

sir,
    am ayswarya mohandas doing my 1st year mass communication under Amrita university,coimbatore.am very much interested in doing my summer internship in your company.
    thank you.

5. Mukull Ovalkar says:

I am mukull ovalkar pursuing my PGDM specialization as retail management in K J somaiya institute of management & research, as per your requirements i would like to apply for this internship

Thanks & Regards
    Mukull Ovalkar

6. I am Himanshu Agrawal pursuing my PGDM specialization as retail management in K J somaiya institute of management & research, as per your requirements i would like to apply for this internship

Thanks & Regards
    Himanshu Agrawal

7. mariya kapasi says:

hi sir,
    i’m mariya kapasi doing mba specialization in marketing and sectorial as retail from the aurobindo institute of management, rajkot(gujarat). sir i am interested in doing grand project of my final year mba.

thank u sir……………….

8. Abhishek Yadav says:

I am Abhishek Yadav pursuing my PGDM specialization as retail management in K J somaiya institute of management & research, as per your requirements i would like to apply for this internship

Thanks & Regards
    Abhishek yadav

9. rachna says:

hello m a student of niift doing post graduation in fashion marketing and management and woud like to do internship in the given field…hav to do my diploma project from 3 january so please inform me as soon as possible

10. Shreyas Joshi says:

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am Shreyas Joshi, pursuing MBA from IBS, Hyderabad. I am in sem 2. Our SIP shall be starting from FEB 14th till MAY 20th, 2011.

I am a B. Pharm. graduate from university of Mumbai.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Shreyas Joshi.
    9666496689

11. Shailesh Singh says:

Hello Sir

I Shailesh Singh pursuing my PGDM specialization as retail management in K J somaiya institute of management & research, as per your requirements i would like to apply for this internship

Thanks & Regards
    Shailesh Singh
    9869544710

12. Chirag .H. Maniar says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is Chirag Maniar. I am pursuing MMS (1st year) from Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai. I am applying to work as an intern (marketing) in your organization. Please contact me if you have any vacancies in the future.

Warm Regards,
    Chirag Maniar

13. Padma Nambi says:

Hi,
    Hello Sir/ madam,

I am Padma Nambi,interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA from GNIMS, Mumbai specializing in both systems and finance. I am in Sem 2.
    I am a B.E-IT. graduate from K.J.Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology ,University of Mumbai.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

14. Namrata says:

Hello Sir,

I am Namrata Chavan doing MMS from VIVA IMS,Virar. My specialisation is Finance and just gave 3rd sem exam, I would like to apply for this internship.

Thank you.

15. subhra pattnaik says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is subhra pattnaik. I am pursuing BA (2nd year). I am applying to work as an intern (marketing or finance) in your organization. Please contact me if you have any vacancies in the future.

email : subhrapattnaik91@gmail.

Warm Regards,
    subhra pattnaik

16. AMIT MADHUKAR CHAVAN says:

Hi sir
    I m persuing 1st year IISem from Dilkap institute of management and research located at neral, karjat i m intersting to do summer internship in finance from your firm, i have experienced of corporate so please give the positive feed back if any vacancy

Regards,
    Amit Chavan

17. MILI SINHA says:

I am Mili sinha pursuing my PGDPM specialization as retail management in S.P.JAIN Subsidiary B.C.I.D.S, as per your requirements i would like to apply for this internship

Thanks & Regards
    MILI SINHA

18. Neha Manocha says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Neha Manocha. I am pursuing MMS (1st year) from Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai. I am applying to work as an intern (Finance) at your organization.I have 2 years of work experience with Birla Sunlife Asset Management Company and with J.P Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd. Please do contact me if you have any vacancies in the future.

Regards,
    Neha Manocha
    9594035234

19. Raheem khan says:

Sir,
    Myself raheem khan pursuing MMS(finance) from YTSBM Karjat,
    interested in retail business for summer internship, and i wil never let u down.
    Waiting for ur reply.