One of the leading educational companies in India, Everonn is listed in both the NSE and BSE. With a firm belief that technology-enabled learning can truly nullify social and economic boundaries, Everonn’s achievements have helped millions of students achieve their dreams. From its pioneering VSAT-enabled virtual and interactive classrooms to its emphasis on offering only the highest-quality content to students, Everonn’s quest for excellence has enabled the company to repeatedly break new grounds in the Indian education industry.
Internship Description: Everonn has taken a giant step in the field of Business Education. For our upcoming projects we need interns who would like to contribute content, write about latest trends in Business Education. This would be a perfect opportunity for students to showcase their creative side and express themselves.
Duration: 160 hrs, 15 Articles.
Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate preferably pursuing MBA.
Location: Work from home.
An ideal intern is expected to:
- Have strong writing skills and a good command over English.
- Have a flair for blogging and content-writing.
- Think creatively as he needs to prepare creative write-ups for the websites.
- Review content of existing websites on a regular basis.
- Have a flair for writing original articles (not the copy paste articles).
- Create articles that are SEO friendly.
- Intern need to do online research for web content required for website.
- Review articles and news items of colleagues and give constructive feedback.
- Certificate will be given along with recommendation letter.
- Your name will be listed on our new portal.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Content Writer for Education Portal”.