Young India MBA Summer Internship Live projects of 20 days – 45 days for Management students ( period july 15- aug 31). Young India MBA Summer Internship Projects as it (established in the year 2009) is a new, aggressive and young organization. We provide promotional solutions to various talents, individuals, groups, ideologies, institutes and companies. Youth is the motto of organization so it has a young and dynamic culture and on a mission to prove the power of creative young minds to the world. Our each employee is a unique person who matches our way of thinking and believes in changing the way India think. For more information, about the organization log on to www.yindia.co.in . Read through the about us and mission and vision of our organization.
We are looking for young creative mind that have the passion and zeal to work in the area of marketing and sales. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and pleasing personality.
few points regarding the internship project and your learning out of it:
1) Major form of communication with us will be online and telephonic as you will you will be the key representative of the organization in your region for this period.
2) Being the sole representative you will have lots of responsibility which would enhance your skills.
3) At Yindia we promote people to work their own way out. so you will get chance to formulate plans, execute them show your creative instincts which would be a learning for you.
4) The clientele you would be interacting with would be management of schools, management of coaching centre’s that prepare for various entrance exams, management of various top corporate and professional education institutes. Talking and communicating with such people would itself be a challenge and breakthrough for you.
5) You will gain experience of corporate marketing and sales.
1) Candidate with right creative skill set will get a chance to design there own online competition /event.
2) Then they will make the promotional, advertising and marketing strategy for that. The relationship established during the period will help them in promotion.
3) They will work on sponsorship.
4) Finally their performance will be measured on basis of the revenue generated through that. They will be solely responsible for organizing, managing, promoting, marketing and finally profit generation.
5) Performance will be measure based on the profit generated and the manager will get 20 percent of profit generated as stipend.
6) This project is a direct method to judge the combination of handwork, management and creativity which is the key differential trait of a true manager.
7) Each event would be considered as a separate business plan and a separate training certification will be given for this project.
Interested candidates to apply can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org