Quality Education & Skills Training (QUEST) Alliance is a not for profit trust based in Bangalore, India that focuses on research – led innovation in teaching and learning. It engages with civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in education and vocational training. It looks to harness the potential of technology and contextualize it to address real world challenges. More details on www.questalliance.net
We are currently looking for a Communications Intern. The tasks include:
• Managing Web 2.0 outreach of QUEST (Facebook, Twitter, Blog etc.)
• Creating and editing Marketing and Communication Material (Newsletter, Annual Report etc.)
• Managing Press Relations
• Maintenance of the Website and the CRM database
• Ideation & participation in planning in technology for education projects
• Film and creative design inputs into communications
• Writing Impact stories and case studies
• Undergraduate or graduate student in Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, Public Relations or related disciplines
• Savvy in the use of Web 2.0 media channels
• Experience in film production and editing
• Excellent level of English
• Clear writing style
• Independent work style, team player, strong communication skills
• User skills in Photoshop and InDesign
1. The intern must bring his/ her own laptop. Workplace, internet, telephone would be provided.
2. The intern will receive a monthly stipend of 8000 Rupees/month.
3. The minimum duration of the internship is 6 months. Required start date is between mid and end of August.
How To Apply:
Interested? Please send your CV and motivational letter that include the three questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What is your motivation to apply for this internship?
2) What are the two or three areas in which you have had most experience, and how do you think these experiences would help you during the internship?
3) What do you think should be your contribution for a successful completion of the internship? At the same time, what do you think is our role in that?