Infogile Technologies is a fast paced software consulting company with focus on mobile and media application development. We have proven capability in design, development and maintenance of high-end business enabling systems. Being a start-up, we want self-driven people who take charge of the project and deliver on promises. We encourage intrapreneurship in our employees and believe in providing excellent opportunities and exposure to technology.

Infogile was the first Company in India to launch mobile phone based B2B multi operator prepaid recharge Point of sales. It was selected among the 8 best companies of over 200 emerging companies in the CNBC-TiE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008. More details about Infogile’s campus connect programs can be found at

Desired Intern Profile:

1. Infogile is currently looking for interns (3 monts/6 months).

2. Selected candidates will get exposure on mobile technologies such as Symbian/Windows Mobile/ J2ME/Android mobile and Server Side Technologies like J2EE, Spring & .NET, Web services etc.

Qualification & requirements:
• Constant users of mobile applications
• Strong ability and intention to learn new things
• Familiar with program languages (java, c/c++, python)
• Experience with mobile application development (j2me, symbian) will be a plus
• Major in computer science, software engineering or similar field

Location: Gurgaon

To Apply:

If interested, kindly send your resume immediately to

11 Responses to “Internships with Infogile Technologies on Mobile technologies and Server Side Technologies.”

1. krishan tanwar says:

i am a student of btech(computer science & engg.) 4th year
    and want to do industrial training

2. balu mahendra says:

sir i am M.Tech student want to do internship for final year project ,my baackground is from computer science..

• CHINMOY ROY says:

Sir I myself is a student of B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in the pre-final year. I am very much interested in doing the training and if required I will do it online.
      Please let me know If I am eligible.

3. AMIT VERMA says:

i am a student of BE 5th sem and i want my training at your firm
    i have very deep knowledge about mobiles specially hi end cellphones
    so kindly consider me as a contender for getting trained by your company

4. Dipayan Dev says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of 3rd year science and engineering).I want to do training from your company.As i have interest in application development.If you find my qualification suitable to your company’s demand / expectations then give me a chance to work with your company.

5. Shashank Mudgal says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am 3rd year CSE student studying at NIT Hamirpur.
    I am very familiar with all the languages specified here(C, C++, JAVA) and i have developed visual applications in JAVA before. I use the Symbian OS on daily basis on my phone and am familiar with its applications too. Please let me know if i can help you in any way. I am looking for training cum internship.

6. sartaj singh sisodiya says:

i am mca 5th sem student..
    i want to 6th month industry training (in 6th sem)from jan…
    but me hav no idea about mobile programming
    plz tell me

7. Aishwarya goyal says:

Sir, i am an MCA 5th sem student and need to undergo 6 months of training as 6th sem.kindly throw some light.

8. aaryan says:

i dont need this intern…………..

9. tanumay hazra says:

i’m a 5th sem student in electronics & communication engineering.i want to do a training in your reknowned company.i’ll be waiting for your reply.

10. amit nagarkoti says:

Im a third year computer science student at gb pant university of agriculture and technology
    (uttarakhand) .I am willing to participate in the internship program and enhance my skills.
    Please let me know if any opportunities exist during june – july.Also let me know about the online programs.
    My email-id is .