RedSeer Consulting has been founded with a focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets through research and consulting solutions. We work along side our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making and execution transforming in to tangible benefits. Our focus and knowledge of emerging markets sets us apart from our competitors.
Emerging markets bring an entirely new set of challenges along with the opportunities. RedSeer’s Research, Consulting and Analytics solutions are focused on helping companies better understand the market and drive growth in these dynamic conditions.
We have a strong team of world class consultants drawn from world’s premiere business and engineering schools.
Market Research Analyst:
1. We look for: We look for hard-working individuals who have good problem solving and communication skills
2. Education Background: Graduate or Post graduate (final/pre-final year) [People with work-ex can also apply]
3. Role: Market Research Analyst’s role will involve:
4. Interacting with customers in understanding the problem areas
5. Create customer interviews by breaking problems into questions
6. Working with Consultants to define solutions and approach document
7. Work with other analysts/Interns to research the topics
8. Create market research collateral for consulting assignments
Responsibilities: Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working on stringent timeline
2. Work towards actionable and impactful advices for our clients
3. Create Research Documents for the project
4. Align the output with client end-goals
Ideal Candidate: We want to engage enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us. RedSeer looks for the following skills sets:
1. Ability to take Initiatives
2. Sharp problem solving skills
3. Results oriented
4. Excellent communication Skills
5. Spirited Team member
Location: Base location Bangalore, Some travelling might be involved.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates, to apply can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org through E-mail