YfD (Youth for Development) is a 6 month long development internship programme. It offers a transformational experience, by providing opportunitiesto develop skills and gain valuable experience in the development sector. It also gives you a chance to contribute to development issues by being associated with a grass root level NGO in India. As YfD interns you will receive training, mentoring, monthly stipend and a chance to meet and interact with some top development professionals through the period of your internship. This internship includes training and placement with an NGO in India from October 2010 to April 2011
GLOBAL XCHANGE is a 6 month long international volunteering programme. It aims to build in you, as young people, mutual respect and understanding and to facilitate a process of becoming active citizens in an increasingly global world. The time period for the exchange would be September 2010 to March 2011 where you would be placed for 3 months in a community in UK and 3 months in a community in India.
If you are keen on:
- Developing skills
- Gaining knowledge
- Contributing to issues of social justice
- Making a positive difference
- Growing as an individual
And, if you are:
- Between 18 – 27 years of age for YfD and 18 – 25 years for GX
- Indian National
- Have knowledge of spoken Hindi and/ or English then apply now!!
- The programmes pay for travel, accommodation, food, medical costs, and a modest allowance
- If you have the desire and the passion for such an enriching journey, then fill in the application form attached.
Last date for receiving completed application form is June 15th, 2010. Please complete and return this form to PRAVAH, C-24 B, 2nd floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019 or email the applications to email@example.com
Good luck with your application. If you need any further information, please visit www.younginfluencers.com or contact Lokasish/Abhijit/Shubhi at 011-26440619, 011-26213918, 011-26291354 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org