Looking For Summer Training ?
i3indya Technologies Launches Summer Training Program with Placement Assistance for College Students in Red Hat Certified Engineer, Embedded Systems, Animation, CCSE (Certified Cyber Security Expert), Web Technologies
Get trained professionally with us to get placed in your dream company.
i3indya Technologies a globally recognized Company invites B.Tech/BE (any brach, and year)/MCA/BCA/MBA(IT) students for Summer Training/Internship 2010. The internship period is from June-2010 till August-2010.
In the past years i3indya Technologies has conducted many workshops and Seminars for Various Colleges in India like in IIT’s, NIT’s and many more.
Why i3indya for Summer Training?
Our objective has been to provide skilled manpower to support the vast development programs, being implemented in the country. In turn it enabling us to establish, promote and propagate Education programs there by providing the right kind of professionals and skilled personals required by the corporate.
Benefits of the Summer Training
1. Provide students the in-depth corporate knowledge of a function for which they plan to specialize in the Engineering studies.
2. Gives the students a change to apply into actual practice the fundamentals that they learnt in there course curriculum.
3. A taste of working life for students who do not have a work experience.
4. Helps student in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
5. Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
6. Practical learning based Training Program.
7. Receive an unparalleled education on the art of personality development with personal one-on-one attention.
8. Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
9. Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
10. Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
11. PowerPoint Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and comprehensive reading material.
12. Will also include personality development and Technical skills.
13. Will also include Interview preparation skills.
14. 100% Placement Opportunity to students attending our training.
Who could attend?
- College students seeking future in Linux Administration, Embedded Systems, Animation, CCSE (Certified Cyber Security Expert) , Web Technologies.
- Students from any branch can attend the Summer Training.
Eligibility for applying Academic requirements:
- Students who have secured not less than 60% (science and maths subjects only) in their 10th , 12th(10 +2) and not less than first class in graduation.
- Only students presently studying in B.E / B.Tech. with the above mentioned academic requirements are preferable.
- Opportunity to participate in campus placement of top companies.
- Learning kit would be provided free of cost to the students of each course.
- i3indya Technologies student Membership of INR 500 free of cost, through which candidates can participate in placement drives of top companies.
- Certification by i3indya Technologies, a unit of iThree India Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Separate Certificate for project work at company letter head, after completion of project.
- After completion of training, Live Projects would be provided to interested candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Limited Seats.
- Registration Fee is Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- On-line registration is a temporary reservation of a seat for fifteen days that would be confirmed only if registration formalities are received at our head office within the stipulated period. On-line registration is a specific facility, shall be closed if seats are filled.
- Charges mentioned, are only for students, for professionals, charges are three times more
- Certificates will not be issued before the completion of the training.
- In Embedded System, participants have to purchase required hardware for their projects (individually or in groups). Participants will carry these projects with them after completion of training.
Training center: 37, First Floor, Defence Enclave, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi – 92
- 5 June 2010
- 15 June 2010
- 25 June 2010
- 5 July 2010
How to Apply:
1. Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and Visit the link – http://www.i3indya.com/training.html
2. On left side, click Register Here.
3. Read the complete details of the Summer Training-2010, and then click Submit.
4. The last date to apply:
- 1st Batch (5 June 2010) is 1 June 2010.
- 2nd Batch (15 June 2010) is 10 June 2010.
- 3rd Batch (25 June 2010) is 20 June 2010.
- 4th Batch (5 July 2010) is 25 June 2010.
For Course content of the summer training log on to www.i3indya.com
For More Details Contact:
Mr. Jaspreet Singh : +91 – 99994 26011
Mr. Simardeep Singh : +91 – 80107 54803