Following are the Summer Internship Openings:

1. Software Trainee: We require software interns to develop or build website for our organization.
  2. MBA (Marketing): Looking for MBA in marketing to do market research for us.

Location: Raipur, Chattisgarh.

To Apply:

• Interested Candidates to apply can send their resume at kearthsolutions@indianinternship.com

9 Responses to “B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA Summer Interns required for Kesar Earth Solutions at Raipur, Chattisgarh”

1. NAUSHAD ALAM says:

i’m a student of b.tech mechanical in 6th semester from RVDUNIVERSITY Udaipur Rajasthan,in distance mode,i want to do 6th months internship training.

2. Arijit Roy Choudhury says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to do my summer internship with your organization during the period MAY-2009 to JULY-2009. At present i am pursuing my MBA in (Marketing & Finanance) from NIPS School Of Management , Kolkata . So, if you kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company i will be very obliged to you.

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.

3. Arijit Roy Choudhury says:

Respected Sir/Madam

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.

Mail-id : jeet_rc@yahoo.co.in

(M)09007143577

4. Arijit Roy Choudhury says:

Respected Sir/Madam

Kindly pass me the necessary information.

Thank you.
    mail_id: jeet_rc@yahoo.co.in
    (m)09007143577

5. ashwani says:

hi.. i m ashwani upadhyay b.tech (ECE) last year frm shobhit university i want to do intership training .

6. ashwani says:

hi.. i m ashwani upadhyay b.tech(ECE) frm shobhit university meerut (up) i want to do internship

7. neeraj kumar says:

Dear Sir
    I am a Third year CSE student in RTU,Rajasthan.I am interested in summer internship of 45 days in your esteemed organisation. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.
    Best Regards
    neeraj kr

8. Poonam Sharma says:

hii…
    I m poonam sharma student of MBA (2nd sem) from disha inst of mgmt & tech.my i want to do internship in finance from 1 june for 45 days.kindly give me the chance to do the summer internship from your company.

email id- poonamsharma588@gmail.com

9. Karan Nirmalkar says:

Respected Sir/Mam

I would like to do my summer vocational traning with your organization, period during may 2013 to july 2013
    I am a student of mechanical engineering in Rungta Engineering college Raipur at Raipur
    if you giving me chance to do summer traning with your org. I will very obliged you..

Please responding me