ThoughtLabs (www.thoughtlabs.in) is a startup founded in year 2009 and is dedicated to provide the best solutions in the education segment targeting students, alumni and faculties of colleges/Indian Institutions. Our flagship product CollegeKhabar has already established its position in market in mere six months of inception. We believe in implementing a new structure of collaborative functionality; whereby a holistic environment can be created to give sustainability to venture.
CollegeKhabar: The site (www.collegekhabar.com) dedicated to provide information about admissions, placement information, company reviews, placement papers, job profiles, interviews, articles and many more.
CampusBeats: CampusBeats (www.campusbeats.in) is an Enterprise Collaboration Software Platform. It is a Social Networking Solution designed for use in Institutes and Universities. Project Details: To develop a new portal based on PHP and Word Press.
Internship Start Date: 05/05/2010
Internship- Word Press and PHP Developers
Note* – A group of 2-3 students will be preferred.
Desired Intern profiles:
Familiarity with or willingness to learn and work with the following:
* Development experience with PHP & Word Press.
* 1+ years of Exp in web Designing field.
* Eager to learn new tools.
* Can follow the instruction in given timeline.
Pune- or Work from Campus
1. The candidate will work remotely from the place of his choice (home/hostel)
2. Will need a computer with an internet connection and a phone.
3. Be able to synch-up daily with us by email & phone.
How to apply: Interested students shall post their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Internship_Location_PHP (for example Internship_Jaipur_PHP)
Your resume should be a reflection of your capabilities and skills, initial short listing will be done on resume basis followed by telephonic interview by ThoughtLabs Team.
Please do mention the following details in the cover letter:
1. College Name and Year:
2. Any work exp. with website development: Yes/NO
3. Link for sample work done in past:
4. Contact No:
Stipend: Interns will not be offered a fixed stipend however it will purely based on performance.