Summer Training/ Internship for Electronics Engineering Students

CETPA Infotech is a renowned name among Engineering Students and MCA/BCA professionals for providing quality education in the forms of Summer, Industrial & Winter Training with its strong existence in Northern India proudly announces its Project Oriented Summer Training Program

Our Training Methodology, group of competent & well qualified staff is our strength and makes us Northern India leading Training Company having a track record of training more than 35,000 satisfied budding engineers & professionals in the span of 6 years of our existence.

For Electonics & Communication engineering & related branches students, we provide training on

1. Embedded System/Robotics with Major Projects
2. VHDL/VLSI with Major Projects
3. Advanced Embedded System with Major Projects
4. MATLAB

Summer Training: New batches after every 5 days from April 2010 to August 2010 (Refer website for exact batch dates)

Training Duration: 4 weeks & 6 weeks

Training Location: Greater Noida, Lucknow, Roorkee, Noida & Meerut

Why CETPA Infotech ?

1. 8 years of Technology Training experience
  2. Best classroom inputs by experienced trainers
  3. Major Project based training
  4. Placement assistance.

The partial list of companies where CETPA students are successfully placed:

IBM, Infosys, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Sapient, Fidelity, BBSSL, Best Web Online, HP, Satyam and many more

Other Offerings (Regular, Part Time & Weekend Batches Available) .NET, J2EE, PHP,C, C++, CATIA, AutoCAD

To Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resumes/ details at cetpainfotech@indianinternship.com

For Registration & More Details Contact:

Corporate OFFICE:
SF#30, Parsvnath Bibhab Plaza,
Alpha-1 commercial belt, Greater Noida-201308

Phone:-0120-6454074, 9212172602

18 Responses to “Summer Training/ Internship for Electronics Engineering Students”

1. Enrique says:

hey there …
    do we have to pay some fees…???

2. prafull says:

SIR/MADAM,
    can i please know is are there any fees necessary to be paid to get enrolled ???
    Is there any provision of certification as we complete our training successfully..???

3. mohana says:

please inform me about the syllabi and charges of the 6 week training.i am a 2nd year electronics and comm. strem b.tech student.
    kindly reply to the earliest.

4. devender malik says:

i am currently in 6th semester in b.tech. i am looking for the best summer training company in delhi or faridabad.

5. VIVEK KUMAR VIMAL says:

Hi, Sir/Madam
    Good evening,
    I am looking for summer summer internship for two months in noida or delhi.Currently I’m in 6th semester from ECE Dept.
    please provide me the details.

Thanking you

Regards:
    vivek vimal

6. MANU SHARMA says:

HELLO SIR/MAM NOW I AM IN 6 TH SEM OF ELECTRONIC AND COMM. ENGG . AND I WANT TO DO INTERSHIP IN MEERUT FROM YOUR COMPANY .PLEASE PROVIDE ME ALL DETAILS TO MY EMAIL. I AM WAITING YOUR RESPONSE THANKS

7. Gurneet Singh says:

Hello,
    I’m doing b.tech in electronics and telecommunications(E.T.) yet in 4th semester.
    i want to do some usefull course or training in my field, has interest in robotics.
    What options are for me to pursue ur institute.
    Is there any of ur institute near dehradun.
    Please reply sooner.

Thanking you,

Gurneet Singh

8. Sachin Raghuwanshi says:

I am a 6th Semester student pursuing engineering in electronics and communication.
    I am interested in doing internship in you company..
    what is the eligibility and conditions for the same.

9. ankush kumar says:

hiii, i am student of 6th sem ece stream , so i want to do traning in your company so what i do for that . please gave me some details about your organisation..

10. Abhay Mahajan says:

Dear sir,
    I am Abhay Mahajan doing my BE from indore yet in 6 th semester.I want to do training from your company.So what is the procedure to get training from your company.
    please tell me about your eligibility and criteria to get training from your campany.

Abhay Mahajan
    Indore (M.P.)

11. Brajesh Manas says:

Dear sir, plz give us the schedule of 2011 summer training and internship program

12. gagandeep singh says:

sir,
    I m gagandeep singh(student of electronics and telecommuniche same.ation)wants to know details regarding summer internship in your city,kindly provide information regarding t

13. nitheesh says:

sir,
    currently i am a student if amrita school of engineering . i am going to have my 2nd semester exam by the 1st week of may. am i eligible for the above mentioned internship , if yes kindly sent me the further procedure for applying…

thanking you,
    nitheesh

14. govind kumar says:

Sir,
    my branch is Electronics and communication engg. i m in 5th sem..please tell me about internship and summer training in july 2014 to aug 2014…

15. ELEANOR FURTADO says:

i am in the 5th semester Btec electronics and telecommunications, please suggest internship for six months preferably in mumbai

16. manoj verma says:

Hello, i am student of final year of ECE stream ,and i want to do training in your company so what i do for thhis . please gave me some details about your organisation and how much i have to pay for it.