Internship Description:

With India becoming a hub for clinical research, the field is all set to become the next big thing in the country.

Join the SALES team for the clinical research industry in India which is speculated to be worth $1 billion by 2010.

• Internship title: Education/Courses/Programmes Sales
  • Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi and Hyderabad
  • Role:Sales/Business Development
  • Eligiblility:Graduate or Post Gradute in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Medicine/ Nursing/ Physiotherapy/ Dentistry/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science
  • Stipend: Paid-Performance Based

To Apply: Send your resume at

18 Responses to “Summer Internship with Clinical Research Industry at Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad”

1. Dishant says:

can a bsc life science student apply for this internship programme

internship in biotechnology

3. santosh kumar yadav says:

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing my B.Tech Bio-Tech(3rd year) and i am highly interested in research field,please guide me sir and give me some information regarding this…!!
    thank you sir.

4. aman says:

i am 2nd year biotech student at jaypee noida …
    so can i apply for this intership programme…???????

5. sagar says:

sir, Im pursuing ma 3rd year biotech at MEPCO sivkasi….. i wud like to hav a summer internship during ma summer hols this year… so cud u plz inform me if there were any ways to achieve this in ur reputed research centre…. thank u…..

6. mirza kahkashan says:

Respected Sir,
    I m completd pgd in chemoinformatics & pursuing msc 2nd year
    i m highly interested in research field & internship , guide me sir and give me some information regarding this……………….

7. shraddha bane says:

Sir,I have completed my FY BSc biotech.So am i eligible for internship?

8. KENDRAJIT says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am currently pursuing Msc in clinical research Management( Last Sem). While doing so I am very much interested in internship program regarding my field.

My joys no bound if u fulfill my desire.

Thank you.

9. anurag says:

sir,i am currently doing my in biotechnology from amity university,noida and is in second year.can you please guide me about where and how to apply for internships????????

10. mithun says:

The email adress is not working

11. paushaly sarkar says:

hello sir,
    i’m doing my ug course in biotecnology i’m in 2nd year .so can i do this internship ??? .please sir let me know
    warm regrads,
    paushaly sarkar

12. CHARMI DEDHIA says:

Hello, this is Charmi.
    Im studying MSc Biotech 1. And I need to submit a project of 6 months research internship for completion of the grade.
    I do not expect high stipend as nothing would be better than this opportunity to join your company and get experience in this field.
    Kindly help.
    Thank you.

Warm Regards,
    Charmi Dedhia

13. tenzin kunga says:

I am looking for research scholarship. ..

14. sonali singh says:

Sir, m persuing msc microbiology from lucknow univrsity..i want to do internship in delhi in june..plj reply so dat i cn furthr proceed..thnkyou

15. Surya K R says:

Respected Sir,
    I am studying 2nd year Biotechnology, in Bangalore. I have 2 internationally accepted research papers. I am interested in pursuing internship for the month of July. Kindly give a positive reply in this regard..

16. Somya B. says:

I am pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology, First year. Is there any research-based internship available for me?

17. Pankita says:

I am currently persuing B.Sc ( Honors ) Microbiology – Second Year from Gargi College (Delhi University).
    I wish to do internship at your organisation during the months of May-June’16.
    Kindly inform me regarding the same.

18. alina says:

Helo sir
    I m pursuing bsc microbiology now in third year want intership in researched based labs , immunology labs, clinical labs or labs in hospitals for intership. Want to work in labs want to kow alll vch is important for a microbiologist.. hope u wll gve me positive answer….