Summer Internship with Clinical Research Industry at Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad

Internship Description:

With India becoming a hub for clinical research, the field is all set to become the next big thing in the country.

Join the SALES team for the clinical research industry in India which is speculated to be worth $1 billion by 2010.

• Internship title: Education/Courses/Programmes Sales
  • Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi and Hyderabad
  • Role:Sales/Business Development
  • Eligiblility:Graduate or Post Gradute in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Medicine/ Nursing/ Physiotherapy/ Dentistry/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science
  • Stipend: Paid-Performance Based

To Apply: Send your resume at corporate@indianinternship.com

1. Dishant

on May 18, 2010 at 12:12 pm - Reply

can a bsc life science student apply for this internship programme

2. PRITHA BHATTACHARYA

on January 12, 2011 at 1:12 pm - Reply

internship in biotechnology

3. santosh kumar yadav

on January 14, 2011 at 11:29 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing my B.Tech Bio-Tech(3rd year) and i am highly interested in research field,please guide me sir and give me some information regarding this…!!
    thank you sir.

4. aman

on January 16, 2011 at 2:53 pm - Reply

i am 2nd year biotech student at jaypee noida …
    so can i apply for this intership programme…???????

5. sagar

on January 24, 2011 at 12:31 pm - Reply

sir, Im pursuing ma 3rd year biotech at MEPCO sivkasi….. i wud like to hav a summer internship during ma summer hols this year… so cud u plz inform me if there were any ways to achieve this in ur reputed research centre…. thank u…..

6. mirza kahkashan

on March 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I m completd pgd in chemoinformatics & pursuing msc 2nd year
    i m highly interested in research field & internship , guide me sir and give me some information regarding this……………….

7. shraddha bane

on April 5, 2011 at 3:33 pm - Reply

Sir,I have completed my FY BSc biotech.So am i eligible for internship?

8. KENDRAJIT

on April 8, 2011 at 6:53 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am currently pursuing Msc in clinical research Management( Last Sem). While doing so I am very much interested in internship program regarding my field.

My joys no bound if u fulfill my desire.

Thank you.

9. anurag

on May 3, 2011 at 12:08 pm - Reply

sir,i am currently doing my b.tech+m.tech(dual) in biotechnology from amity university,noida and is in second year.can you please guide me about where and how to apply for internships????????

10. mithun

on May 6, 2011 at 12:44 am - Reply

The email adress is not working

11. paushaly sarkar

on March 28, 2014 at 6:09 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i’m doing my ug course in b.sc biotecnology i’m in 2nd year .so can i do this internship ??? .please sir let me know
    warm regrads,
    paushaly sarkar

12. CHARMI DEDHIA

on May 17, 2014 at 4:45 am - Reply

Hello, this is Charmi.
    Im studying MSc Biotech 1. And I need to submit a project of 6 months research internship for completion of the grade.
    I do not expect high stipend as nothing would be better than this opportunity to join your company and get experience in this field.
    Kindly help.
    Thank you.

Warm Regards,
    Charmi Dedhia

13. tenzin kunga

on May 30, 2014 at 8:17 pm - Reply

I am looking for research scholarship. ..

14. sonali singh

on May 27, 2015 at 4:59 pm - Reply

Sir, m persuing msc microbiology from lucknow univrsity..i want to do internship in delhi in june..plj reply so dat i cn furthr proceed..thnkyou

15. Surya K R

on June 28, 2015 at 3:17 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am studying 2nd year Biotechnology, in Bangalore. I have 2 internationally accepted research papers. I am interested in pursuing internship for the month of July. Kindly give a positive reply in this regard..

16. Somya B.

on September 20, 2015 at 10:06 am - Reply

I am pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology, First year. Is there any research-based internship available for me?

17. Pankita

on February 12, 2016 at 5:22 pm - Reply

Sir/Maam,

I am currently persuing B.Sc ( Honors ) Microbiology – Second Year from Gargi College (Delhi University).
    I wish to do internship at your organisation during the months of May-June’16.
    Kindly inform me regarding the same.

Pankita

18. alina

on June 26, 2016 at 6:07 am - Reply

Helo sir
    I m pursuing bsc microbiology now in third year want intership in researched based labs , immunology labs, clinical labs or labs in hospitals for intership. Want to work in labs want to kow alll vch is important for a microbiologist.. hope u wll gve me positive answer….

19. Zaran Kaizad Mehta

on March 13, 2017 at 5:54 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    My name is Zaran Kaizad Mehta. Iam a
    B pharm.and also an MBA and have done my Diploma in clinical research and it requires to complete my 4 months internship. I hope you will kindly consider my humble request. Thanking you
    Zaran K Mehta.

20. Anamika jaiswal

on May 2, 2017 at 5:29 am - Reply

Hello sir/mam
    I’m anamika jaiswal I have completed b.pharm and now I’m student of m.pharm clinical research so I wanna do internship in summer internship for 2 month .
    .I hope you will give me positive response I will wait for it
    Thanks you