CorryStone are looking for interns for challenging assignments and will provide exposure to the growing outsourcing industry in India and across the globe. We operate as a virtual organization and are looking for people with strong work ethics and who are willing to work hard in an unsupervised environment and can be trusted to deliver timely, quality work. Your age or education background is less important to us than your passion and ability to work hard and deliver quality work.
- Work Location: At home, on campus, Cafe Coffee Day, Barista or where ever you can work!
- Requirement: Essential to have access to a computer/ laptop and high speed internet connection. Availability via email and phone
- Start date: ASAP
- Length of Assignment: Minimum 3 months, potential to turn into a long term virtual work opportunity
- Monthly Stipend: Up to Rs 4,500
POSITION 1: Content Writer / Journalist Intern
Write original articles in collaboration with the internal team on topics related to outsourcing, industry trends and covering industry specific events. Ideal for people who are good at writing articles, essays and have a good command over written English. Someone who has an eye for details and can provide quality content.
Your name and work will be published on company blogs and shared with global clients across the world.
1. Good command of English and good writing skills.
2. Strong ethics. Someone who will work hard to create own content vs plagiarize
3. Think and execute on outside the box ideas and passion to deliver quality work
4. Quick learner
5. Knowledge of outsourcing industry in India a big plus
To Apply for Content Writer/ Journalist Intern:
Please email your CV with any prior work /blog /writing you have done, your location, type of internet access you have and contact information to email@example.com
POSITION 2: Internet Research/Content Analyst
Are you internet savvy ? Good with blogs, searches, social media and finding relevant information on the internet with an eye for detail. Can you write summaries of news articles or press release you see to capture the essential elements of the article. You will be responsible to track news articles, search for news related to the industry, specific firm, company earnings and be able to provide a summary, update blogs, company website.
1. Good command of English and good comprehension skills.
2. Tech savy , understanding how blogs, twitter, social media works.
3. Should be a quick learner and be interested in understanding how the outsourcing, globalization marketplace works.
4. Quick learner
To Apply for Internet Research /Content Analyst:
Please email your CV with any prior work /blog /data analyses you have done, your location, type of internet access you have and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org