redBHK.com is one of India’s only internet service that aggregates real estate reviews by users. A start-up enterprise, redBHK would transform the way residential real estate buyers make purchase decisions, though a differentiated offering for the Indian real estate market.
An entire brief about the organization is on the website www.redbhk.com
www.redBHK.com is backed by entrepreneurs who have serious interests in real estate and consumer markets. The top management team comprises graduates from India’s top professional engineering and management colleges. The team brings with it extensive corporate experience spanning across sectors such as management consulting, information technology, internet, education, banking, infrastructure and real estate.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Specialization in Marketing (Pursuing an MBA)
- Background in Real Estate and/or Internet
- Self-starter, high on integrity and strong work ethic
- Good knowledge of Indian economy, business and local markets
- Functional knowledge of social media tools in the web 2.0 space
Project Description: 1. Brief
- Understand business objectives of redBHK.com
- Develop project methodology given time limit of two months (starting end of April, 2010 or early May, 2010) and business constraints of redBHK.com
- Goal Setting for the Project
- Fortnightly reviews
- Final report submission
- Implementation of the plan could be initiated during the summer project, to be followed later as a weekend assignment
2. Duration – 2 Months
3. Location – Gurgaon
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates To Apply kindly send your updated profile with a cover letter explaining your interest in the real estate sector. Your applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject – “Summer Project – redBHK.com