TheRoar.in, a portal dedicated to the youth community in India is offering Media /Journalism internships for college/ university students. We are focussing on current and social issues that affect the life of common citizen.
- Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh and Pune. Other cities can be considered.
- Feature: The Roar Internships are unique “work-from-home” online programmes.
- Stipend: Consolidated stipend of 5K along with internship certification will be offered to the intern on successful completion of the assignment.
Interns will be provided with the following on successful completion of the program:
1. An experience certificate.
2. Opportunity to be absorbed as an employee with The Roar.
3. Opportunity to work on freelance basis with us.
Desired intern profile:
1. Students from any University (Graduation/Post Graduation) are eligible for the internship.
2. Candidates must have a good command over English.
3. Must be well versed in using MS Office, Email and the Internet.
4. Two students will be selected in every city of presence.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Vikram Kamboj