We are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants with HO at New Delhi and branches at Mumbai & Bangalore with associate offices in different cities in India and representative relationships in some countries. We have over 130 employees, mainly professional staff, in our three offices. The Mumbai office has staff strength of over 30 providing professional services of highest standard to corporate clients in Mumbai and Western India apart from visiting overseas for specific client assignments. Our client include well known corporate, including listed companies and several Indian subsidiaries of international MNCs.
Broadly, our services can be classified under 5 heads
- Assurance & Compliance Services – Audits, meeting regulatory requirements, company law matters, IFRS, SOX, JSOX
- Taxation – all tax planning, compliance and representation, cross border tax planning, transfer pricing
- Transaction & Business Advisory – Valuations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Feasibility Studies, India Entry Strategy
- Market Intelligence – Market Research, Policy Analysis
- Start-Up Ventures – Expertise in assisting new entrants into India viz partner search, contract structuring, evaluating most viable entry option as equally future exit plans, regulatory approvals
We have multiple openings in Assurance and Compliance division in Mumbai branch. We invite applications from Computer literate and English fluent Semi Qualified CA / Article Students who are looking for challenging professional work ideally suited for launching a professional career.
1 Article Trainees: Eligible candidate can who are looking for article ship training to peruse CA career can apply. Candidate should have good communication skills and basic computer knowledge..
2. Senior Executive- Compliance
Qualification Required: Inter CA, M.Com or B.Com
Experience: 3 to 5 Years of experience in Compliance & Assurance
Job Description: The incumbent would be responsible for carrying out Compliance and
Assurance elated matters under various Acts for corporate clients.
1. Review of accounting work done.
2. Review of computed TDS, sales tax, service tax.
3. Interaction with clients on day-to-day matters in respect of the above activities.
4. Representations before Government authorities on behalf of clients for various
5. Monitoring of implemented System
1. Good knowledge of English Language.
2. Working knowledge of legal provisions wrt TDS, service tax, sales tax, central excise
3. Good knowledge of accounting concepts.
4. Technical skills with respect to Tally software, MS Office, etc.
5. Need to be well versed with email etiquettes.
Salary Package: Best in Industry.
3. Designation: Asst. Manager-Compliance
The incumbent would be responsible for carrying out Compliance and related matters under various Acts for corporate clients. In addition, there would be responsibility to manage teams and do relationship management with client personnel. Good communication a must
The candidate should be CA with at least one year post qualification experience on Assurance and compliance or an Inter CA/M Com. With over 5 years practical experience in the areas of job description. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Must possess leadership qualities to be able to independently lead a team of auditors
Experience Required: 1 Yr to 3 Yrs of CA or 5 to 12 Year of Inter CA or M.Com
Remuneration: Best in Industry
- Interested candidates are requested to visit our website www.asa.in and send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org