Summer Internship for MBA Marketing in Kolkata

New Age Knowledge Solutions Ltd (NAKS) is a vision driven new generation organisation primarily aimed to offer solutions across multiple level in education. The Scholars Hub and I Play I Learn are prime Educational Service Products of NAKS. Our Kolkata office is launching new technology enabled educational product and hence requires a 3-4 interns preferable MBA (Marketing) to assist us in our market research during pre launch phase. The desired profile of the candidates is given below

Location: Kolkata
Duration: 2-3 months
Work Hour: Flexible and depends on assignment

To Apply:

• Interested Candidates can send their resumes at naks@indianinternship.com

What we are looking for:

• Should have natural flair of marketing
  • Should have knowledge about locations of schools in and near Kolkata
  • Should do regular regular reporting and homework regarding the product
  • Should be a proper team player

What we give you:

1. Opportunity to work in latest product in technology aided teaching
  2. Could be absorbed after the training period based on project vacancy
  3. Experience certificate will be given to individual intern

Special Notes:

• Having laptop will be an added advantage
  • Its not a paid project and hence no stipend will be paid.

8 Responses to “Summer Internship for MBA Marketing in Kolkata”

1. tanweer ahmad says:

dear sir
    please adrees your corporate office
    tanweer ahmad

2. Rupesh kumar says:

Dear sir
    please give me full information how to apply and what to do on my email-id.My internship start form last week of febuary.

3. Iqbal ahmed says:

Respected sir,

This is to inform that i iqbal ahmed persuing mba in gitam university specialisation in marketing and finance would like to do an internship program in your company.I would be highly oblige if i am granted the opportunity to do summer internship.

Your faithfully,
    Iqbal ahmed.

4. abhishek moyra says:

Respected sir
    please give me full information how to apply and what to do on my email-id.My internship start form 1st week of june…

5. sumanta pal says:

Respected sir,

This is to inform that i Sumanta pal persuing mba in National institute of technology,Warangal specialisation in marketing and finance would like to do an internship program in your company.I would be highly oblige if i am granted the opportunity to do summer internship.

Your faithfully,
    Sumanta pal.

6. Madhumati Sengupta says:

Dear Sir,
    I am doing PGDM at Jannath Internatiol Management School, New Delhi. I am interested to do SIP in your Organization in May – June 2016.
    Regards
    Madhumati Sengupta

7. Arpit Guha Roy says:

Dear Sir, I AM A STUDENT OF HERITAGE BUSINESS SCHOOL.KOLKATA (2015-17)BATCH,MY STREAM IS MARKETTING,I AM INTERESTED TO DO SIP ATKOLKATA BASED RENOWN COMPANY BETWEEN 16/06/2016 TO 14/08/2016,MY ADDRESS PARTICULARS AND MOBILE NO HAS ALREADY BEEN FURNISHED

REGARDS,