HomeIndiaHome is a Web-based Company into real estates offering online search of properties along with professional offline brokerage services in an effort to simplify the customer’s property buying experience.

Job Profile:

• Calling the leads received
  • Receiving the Calls to generate leads
  • Data Entry into the CRM
  • Doing Market Research for possible areas of improvement in providing a better customer service
  • Market Research of Competitors

Desired Candidate Profile:

• Ideally looking for a person who is pursuing his education along with the job (totally non rigorous job).
  • Must be fluent in Hindi, must be able to interpret Marathi and English
  • Must have an HSC qualification
  • Must be a good communicator, with clear speech
  • Fluency in English will fetch a higher package.
  • Knowledge of Computers is essential – Internet : email and search:
    MSOffice: Word and Excel

Salary: Rs: 3000/- to Rs: 9000/- depending upon the candidate.
Location: Thane, Mumbai

To Apply:

• Send your resume to apply through E-mail: hih@indianinternship.com

20 Responses to “Summer Internship for BCOM/ BBI/ BMS/ BA with HomeIndiaHome.com at Thane, Mumbai”

1. Tushar says:

The internship is in Thane, Mumbai. Outstation students please do not apply.

2. Naishargi shah says:

I am a BMS student from SYDENHAM college in second year. I would like to intern myself with your company , as i fill that a fulfil all the essentials required for the internsh

3. farhat says:

I m a BMS in ty batch i m looking for internship programme.staying in mumbai.

4. saraswati says:

I m BMS student completed 5th semester and now looking for internship in mumbai.

5. Jagcey says:

My name is Jagcey and am pursuing my MBA in International Business in my second semester. I live in Thane . I’m looking for summer internship jobs this year after my second semester.

6. Taniya Thakkar says:

hi..my name is taniya and i m a first year bms graduate. I m looking out for a summert internship in western mumbai..can u pls help me out in this….

7. neha chirankar says:

I M A FIRST YEAR BMS STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP. CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT IN GETTING JOBS

8. pooja says:

hye..i am pooja…a first year BMS student from R.A.Podar college of commerce and economics,matunga.i wish to join ur company as i need to do a summer internship as a part of my study program..thank you

9. ajay pramaod surve says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

contact no:9773573029

E-mail Id: ajaisurve@gmail.com

10. rubin alex says:

i,m a 1st year BMS student form SIES College SION, lookin for a 1 month internship preferably in marketing

11. DHNASHREE GAWDE says:

I am 1st year BBI student from Lala lajpatrai college mahalaxmi, looking for internship except data entry…plz help me…
    waiting for your favourable rply…..ASAP

12. Nishit says:

I want to apply for the internship as i am willing to work this summer 2015. I am completing my first year in BMS.

13. Sagar patel says:

14. Sagar patel says:

I am 1st year BMS student from l.s raheja college, looking for internship except data entry…plz help me… waiting for your favourable rply…..ASAP

15. aditi kadam says:

I am a second year BMS student looking for an internship in HR.

16. Deepti S Rai says:

I am a student of SY- BMS pursuing specialisation in HR (Training And Development) at IMCOST Thane. I am looking for 2 month internship in HR during my summer vacations between May – June 2016.
    I want to join the organization to gain knowledge and work experience during my internship period which will enhance my capabilities in HR.

Please contact me for any suitable availability of internship in Thane or Mumbai.

17. sumithra shekar says:

Myself a sybms student from sies college; sion would like to do internship in your college

18. sumithra shekar says:

Myself sumithra shekar studying sybms from sies college would like to do internship in your company

19. sumithra shekar says:

I am a student of sy-bms specialised in HR from SIES, sion I am looking for two months internship so please do the needful…… as I want to gain some experience and knowledge in HR…. and I kindly request you to offer an intership programme

20. Anamika dubey says:

Hello!!
    My name is Anamika dubey and I’m pursuing 2nd year BMS specialised in Marketing from Thakur college.
    I would like to inter myself with your company.
    Please do reply