Summer Internship for BCOM/ BBI/ BMS/ BA with HomeIndiaHome.com at Thane, Mumbai

HomeIndiaHome is a Web-based Company into real estates offering online search of properties along with professional offline brokerage services in an effort to simplify the customer’s property buying experience.

Job Profile:

• Calling the leads received
  • Receiving the Calls to generate leads
  • Data Entry into the CRM
  • Doing Market Research for possible areas of improvement in providing a better customer service
  • Market Research of Competitors

Desired Candidate Profile:

• Ideally looking for a person who is pursuing his education along with the job (totally non rigorous job).
  • Must be fluent in Hindi, must be able to interpret Marathi and English
  • Must have an HSC qualification
  • Must be a good communicator, with clear speech
  • Fluency in English will fetch a higher package.
  • Knowledge of Computers is essential – Internet : email and search:
    MSOffice: Word and Excel

Salary: Rs: 3000/- to Rs: 9000/- depending upon the candidate.
Location: Thane, Mumbai

To Apply:

• Send your resume to apply through E-mail: hih@indianinternship.com

1. Tushar

on May 16, 2010 at 7:09 pm - Reply

The internship is in Thane, Mumbai. Outstation students please do not apply.

2. Naishargi shah

on December 20, 2010 at 3:06 pm - Reply

I am a BMS student from SYDENHAM college in second year. I would like to intern myself with your company , as i fill that a fulfil all the essentials required for the internsh

3. farhat

on January 10, 2011 at 7:13 am - Reply

I m a BMS in ty batch i m looking for internship programme.staying in mumbai.

4. saraswati

on January 10, 2011 at 7:16 am - Reply

I m BMS student completed 5th semester and now looking for internship in mumbai.

5. Jagcey

on February 8, 2011 at 6:46 pm - Reply

My name is Jagcey and am pursuing my MBA in International Business in my second semester. I live in Thane . I’m looking for summer internship jobs this year after my second semester.

6. Taniya Thakkar

on February 20, 2011 at 6:28 am - Reply

hi..my name is taniya and i m a first year bms graduate. I m looking out for a summert internship in western mumbai..can u pls help me out in this….

7. neha chirankar

on March 3, 2011 at 2:12 pm - Reply

I M A FIRST YEAR BMS STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP. CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT IN GETTING JOBS

8. pooja

on March 17, 2011 at 3:27 pm - Reply

hye..i am pooja…a first year BMS student from R.A.Podar college of commerce and economics,matunga.i wish to join ur company as i need to do a summer internship as a part of my study program..thank you

9. ajay pramaod surve

on March 29, 2011 at 6:19 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

contact no:9773573029

E-mail Id: ajaisurve@gmail.com

10. rubin alex

on September 30, 2013 at 3:48 am - Reply

i,m a 1st year BMS student form SIES College SION, lookin for a 1 month internship preferably in marketing

11. DHNASHREE GAWDE

on November 20, 2014 at 10:18 am - Reply

I am 1st year BBI student from Lala lajpatrai college mahalaxmi, looking for internship except data entry…plz help me…
    waiting for your favourable rply…..ASAP

12. Nishit

on February 14, 2015 at 2:56 pm - Reply

I want to apply for the internship as i am willing to work this summer 2015. I am completing my first year in BMS.

13. Sagar patel

on April 17, 2015 at 9:36 am - Reply

14. Sagar patel

on April 17, 2015 at 9:41 am - Reply

I am 1st year BMS student from l.s raheja college, looking for internship except data entry…plz help me… waiting for your favourable rply…..ASAP

15. aditi kadam

on December 2, 2015 at 4:39 pm - Reply

I am a second year BMS student looking for an internship in HR.

16. Deepti S Rai

on January 4, 2016 at 8:03 am - Reply

I am a student of SY- BMS pursuing specialisation in HR (Training And Development) at IMCOST Thane. I am looking for 2 month internship in HR during my summer vacations between May – June 2016.
    I want to join the organization to gain knowledge and work experience during my internship period which will enhance my capabilities in HR.

Please contact me for any suitable availability of internship in Thane or Mumbai.

17. sumithra shekar

on April 3, 2016 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Myself a sybms student from sies college; sion would like to do internship in your college

18. sumithra shekar

on April 3, 2016 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Myself sumithra shekar studying sybms from sies college would like to do internship in your company

19. sumithra shekar

on April 3, 2016 at 4:58 pm - Reply

I am a student of sy-bms specialised in HR from SIES, sion I am looking for two months internship so please do the needful…… as I want to gain some experience and knowledge in HR…. and I kindly request you to offer an intership programme

20. Anamika dubey

on October 13, 2016 at 8:13 am - Reply

Hello!!
    My name is Anamika dubey and I’m pursuing 2nd year BMS specialised in Marketing from Thakur college.
    I would like to inter myself with your company.
    Please do reply