Music2Deal Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai is a wholly owned subsidiary of its German parent
Music2Deal Worldwide. With local representations in more than 30 countries across the world, employing 250 professionals, Music2Deal head quartered in Hamburg, Germany, is a highly evolved online networking platform & a marketplace for the music industry professionals across the world.
With over 90% market-share and US$2.1 million in revenues, Music2Deal is the world’s
largest internet platform which enables artists, managers, producers, publishers & record
labels to communicate with each other and sign deals.
Music Business News (MbN) is an independent e-newsletter initiated by Music2Deal.
Poised to be circulated to over 45000 subscribers across the world, MbN, will be India’s
first truly global music business newsletter.
- Position: Software Programmer
- Location: Music2Deal Office, Mumbai
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested candidate should be passionate about music, should be willing to understand the international music business, should be able to undergo rigorous and continuous training.
The interested candidate should also be willing to relocate to any of our worldwide office
locations on specific assignments and training.
A prior stamping of a US / Schengen Visa will be an advantage.
- Male / Female Candidates passionate about technologies
- and applications shaping the web.
- Must ideally have an access to the internet at all times.
- Must possess a laptop / net book
If you have been an active volunteer for your college event, participated in building up of college / other websites, love to hack your way through, are a gaming freak, love to dismantle and assemble things and have friends who call you a geek / nerd, you are the person we are looking out for. Prior experience on LIVE projects having components dealing with Java based technologies, RDBMS, Open Source Platforms, and CMS would be an added advantage.
- A Degree in Computer Engineering or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering or
- BSc IT or equivalent or
- BSc with Computer Science
- An excellent academic track record will be preferred.
- Should have a keen interest in business processes.
- Should be a very good listener.
- Should be able to think out of the box.
- Should have the ability to work with a team under pressure
- and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Should have the ability to implement complex concepts
- Should have excellent logic, analytical and reasoning skills
- Should be willing to learn new technologies & concepts
- Should have good communication skills
- Should possess an extremely good knowledge in the following:
- Java (Java 6)
- Spring 3
- JSP 2.1, Servlet, AJAX, XML
- CSS (Yaml) Frontend.
- JPA(Hibernate 3)
- OS – RedHat Linux 5.4 / Windows 2008·
- Web Server – IIS 6 & Apache 2.x·
- JDK 1.5 / 1.6·
- EJB 2.0 / 3.0·
- Application Server – Jboss 5.0 & Tomcat 6
- MS SQL, stored procedures / transactions
- IDE – Eclipse / IntelliJPreference
- Exposure / Experience in web development across the whole web application stack
- from the server to the interface using Struts/ Struts 2, Tiles technologies will be an
- added advantage
- Working experience with Sybase and/or Oracle.
- Working experience with CMS applications like Drupal & Joomla.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with DHTML and cross-browser
- Experience with integrating applications with Google Earth, ArcGIS,
- STK, or Google Maps a plus
- Work with product managers and business analysts to translate
- business requirements into high quality technical designs and
- working software
- Continually enhance the technical design, architecture and
- framework of the website
- Perform and document architecture and technical design for the
- software developed
- Ensure technical components are usable, reliable, scalable,
- extensible, interoperable, and reusable
- Develop GUI as per specifications
- Debug, fix , enhance existing code
- Perform code reviews of other team members
- Design, develop and implement new features and modules on the
- company’s website
- Perform unit testing on new features
- Work in close liaison with the core team at the HQ
- Work with the Management to translate and understand accurate product and
- Service Specifications
Passion for music
GUI & Navigation fundamentals
Awareness of Emerging Technologies
Logical Approach to Problem Solving