Music2Deal Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai is a wholly owned subsidiary of its German parent Music2Deal Worldwide. With local representations in more than 30 countries across the world, employing
250 professionals, Music2Deal head quartered in Hamburg, Germany, is a highly evolved
online networking platform & a marketplace for the music industry professionals across the
With over 90% market-share and US$2.1 million in revenues, Music2Deal is the world’s
largest internet platform which enables artists, managers, producers, publishers & record
labels to communicate with each other and sign deals.
Music Business News (MbN) is an independent e-newsletter initiated by Music2Deal.
Poised to be circulated to over 45000 subscribers across the world, MbN, will be India’s
first truly global music business newsletter.
- Position: Business Development Executive
- Location: Music2Deal Office, Mumbai
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested candidate should be passionate about music, should be willing to learn the
international music business and travel extensively
- Highly motivated female candidates having a penchant for business networking.
- Street Smartness will be an added advantage.
- Should be fond of the internet and must ideally have an access to the internet at all times.
If you have been an active volunteer for your college event, hunted down a few sponsors for the same, have over 500 friends on your FACEBOOK or ORKUT and possess a laptop/net-book, you are the person we are looking out for. A prior experience of handling Sales operation in the Internet Industry would be a big plus.
Experience in a leadership position would be an added advantage.
- Should have a keen interest in business and people.
- Should be a very good listener.
- Should have good analytical skills.
- Should be able to think out of the box.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have the ability to make compelling proposals.
- Should have the ability to work with a team under pressure
- and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Should be able to make excellent powerpoint presentations.
- Should be proficient at Excel and Word.
- The interested candidate must possess determination, flexibility, persistence and motivation.
- In addition, the candidate should also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude
- A Post Graduate Diploma / Masters in Management or
- A Degree in Mass Media and Communication specializing in advertising
- (Client Servicing & Account Management )
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a reputed institute
- An excellent academic track record will be preferred.
- Build and manage a strategic plan for a specific line of Sales
- Build and maintain a set of contacts and sources
- Create and manage specific sales programs
- Review geographic, market and industry data to determine customer needs, volume
- potential, and develop sales campaigns that align with company goals
- Function as a contact point between the Managing Director, Sales Head and the
- end consumer.
- Track sales success of campaigns and other strategic efforts to complete regular
- forecasts and required reporting.
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments both locally and cross our
- worldwide offices.
- Participate in the development of tools and practices to be utilized across all sales
- Perform other activities assigned by the Management / Operational head from time-
- Demonstrate the ability to coach and manage a diverse team of professionals
- As a sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
- This will include lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of
- the sale.
- You will be responsible for building long term relationships, which are founded on
- the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall
- business productivity and profitability.
- Conduct onsite needs assessment with customers and present a suite of our
- Meet monthly and annual revenue goals
- Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate
- monthly forecasts
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to fill client needs.
- Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales
- Familiarity with current affairs
- Good observation skills
- Good research skills
- A keen interest in developing and maintaining relations
- A proactive approach towards marketing and sales
- Strategy and Planning
- Determination and Persistence
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- A demonstrable interest and passion for music
- Must be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
- Must be comfortable selling at the executive level.
- Must have high standards for themselves.