LifeSpark Services (www.lifespark.in) is a modern real estate brokerage firm bringing a fresh new approach to buying property. We believe that the Indian buyer has become more discerning and deserves a better buying experience.
We help our clients in property selection, visiting the site, booking the property, ensuring proper documentation, help with home-loan and aim to provide superior after-sales customer service by providing payment reminders, payment collection, document delivery etc.
LifeSpark Services is a start-up venture by a team of MBA’s who understand the modern buyer’s needs, the importance of transparency and work to ensure that the buyer gets the best service possible while providing him with a professional and pleasant buying experience.
Having established our presence in Gurgaon, we are now looking at expanding coverage to Noida.
For this we are looking for a smart MBA intern to work with us for a period of 2 months and take charge of business development activities for Noida/Greater Noida region.
- Position: Trainee (MBA)
- Role: Business Development
- Number of Positions: 1
1. Self-starter – This role would offer you a chance to work independently and hence you need to motivate yourself to work everyday.
2. Preferably based in Noida. If you live in Noida or nearby, its an advantage.
3. Good communication skills – You’d need to interact with builders and clients and good communication is an integral part of the job.
4. Available for 2 months
5. Have a mode of transport. You’d need to travel to Gurgaon daily at the start and then periodically after the first 2 weeks. Also would be helpful in case you have to arrange client visits.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Create tie-ups with builders
2. Ensure project catalog stays updated both offline and on the company website
3. Undertake marketing activities to build client pipeline
What we offer:
1. An entrepreneurial environment to take responsibilities, learn at a fast pace and deliver results. Of course, we support you all the way.
2. A basic stipend of up to 7.5K per month, and a chance to earn much higher based on sales commissions.
3. A certificate at the end of the internship period towards the academic requirement of your school.
How To Apply:
In case you are interested in applying or for further details send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org