With years of focused commitment, KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited has been recognized as an IT consulting partner of first choice for customers across the globe. Established in 1990 caters to implementation of enterprise-wide solutions in the sectors of Automotive, Industrial High Tech, Manufacturing, Diversified Financial Services, Knowledge Process outsourcing, SAP, ERP etc.
Headquarters are in Pune India with locations in 9 countries; the United Kingdom, Poland, France, South Africa, Germany, United States, Japan, Singapore and Korea.
As leaders in its space, KPIT is singularly focused on co-creating technology products and solutions to help our customers become efficient, integrated and innovative manufacturing enterprises.
Note: This position is closed by employer
We are looking for MBA interns. Details stated below:
Market establishment & product differentiation strategy implementation for a new product launch in the consumer market.
Key activities involve:
1. Research on target audience
2. Market Segmentation & target definition
3. Consumer behavior analysis
4. Research and Data capture
5. Data consolidation, Statistical & Management Analysis, Strategy presentation
Selected interns will spend 2 weeks at our office in Pune for a briefing on the product, research methodologies and deliverables.
They will then need to go to their home town and do the market study. Travel to nearby towns and areas will be called for.
At the completion of the 2 months, interns will need to present a strategy roadmap and analysis of the data collected at Pune.
1. MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferred
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Good analytical and presentation skills
4. Interest in field work and research
5. Familiar with the local language
To know more about the company you can log in to www.kpitcummins.com
This position is closed by employer