www.complaintdesk.in is web portal where you can share complaints about undeserving service or products provided by the respective organization, company, government departments, or individuals. Many resolutions of complaints have also taken place through the portal. Companies and organizations have also responded to the individual complaints of there customer making this a vibrant website for complaint postings and resolutions.
- Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Writer (ID: CD-CL1001)
- Duration: 160 hrs, 15 Articles
- Qualification: Any law student or law professional
- Location: Work from home
Desired Candidate Profile:
- An ideal intern is expected to have strong writing skills in English and a good command over the language.
- (S)he should have a flair for blogging and content-writing.
- (S)he should be well versed with the world of Indian legal system, specifically consumer rights.
- Write articles and news items on topics related to consumer rights, consumer courts and legal remedies and support to Indian Consumers
- Contribute to overall content on the website, be it on complaintdesk or for any events complaintdesk takes part in.
- Create articles that are SEO friendly.
- Review articles and news items of colleagues and give constructive feedback
Will I work for donuts?
Frankly speaking, “Yes, You will”. We are a startup and we really can’t provide any monetary benefits to you. After completion of your internship you may join(upon invitation) as an “Associate” of the website permanently. You would have different terms and conditions in that scenario.
I am willing to work with Diffion Consulting
If you are willing to work for free, send your CV to email@example.com and mention Internship ID in the subject line. We will get back to you within 48 hours and update you regarding your application.
- Your CV should be a reflection of your capabilities and your intent to work with us.
- The name of the CV should in this format firstname_lastname_Code_Name_resume