En Route Media, We are a young and dynamic startup team, who are developing a first-in-India digital advertising platform. We love technology and are intrigued by the opportunity to use it in innovative ways to reach people. We are looking for people enthusiastic of working in a startup environment and who have the energy and drive to help us make this business successful. Please check out our site if you’re curious to know more: www.enrouteinc.com
Position: The Techie at En Route
How to apply:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: “indianinternship.com: the techie”).
Important: In the email write WHY you want to do this and WHY you think we should want you. Don’t just shoot us a blank email with an attached resume.
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
We are looking for someone with strong technical background and keen interest in technology and programming. Depending on your skill set you can apply yourself at the intersection of Hardware, Software and Business Strategy.
There is no upper limit to what your responsibility can include. Depending on your motivation you could get exposed to IT areas as varied as networking, web-based computing, integrating new hardware components and application development (PHP and HTML based).
With our product launch only a couple of months away, you will be able to see the impact your work has during the duration of the internship. Most importantly, here at En Route, implementing your own ideas is not only accepted but encouraged.
Who should apply?
Deep experience in HTML/CSS, PHP and Java will strongly increase your chances for acceptance. Other web on desktop language experience is helpful. Other than that we are looking for …
- People who have a GOOD reason, why they would enjoy working in this particular role in our particular company
- People who can consider staying on full-time after the internship is completed
- People who think its ok to play cricket at the work place as long as work gets done
- Anyone who is good at working independently and can accept a lack of formal training