Art Co. Events ( Event Management Services) is a 5 year old below-the-line agency specializing in providing solutions in Corporate Events, Targeted Promotions, Private & Commercial Parties, Celebrity Engagement, Weddings, Parties, Audio-visual Films & Technology Interfaces for brands’ communication needs.
Position: Business Development, Client Serving, PR, Branding &Marketing.
- Business Development / Marketing / Sales
- Accept briefs from the Client Servicing functionaries across the Events, Promotions & Special Projects divisions
- Spearhead & assist the ideation process & procure approvals.
- Ensure clarity in communication, providing for it with as less generation-loss from the ideated direction as possible
- Enable timely handover of creative & operational deliverables to respective functionaries.
- Office Work
Experience: Fresher’s can also apply.
Qualifications: Good command over written & spoken English & effective communication in Hindi. We would ideally want the candidate to know the brand language. Computer Knowledge a must.
- Extremely well communicative: spoken & written
- Previous job (ideal case scenario): concept/ content creators in existing event & promotion management companies etc.
- Independently capable of handling the roles
- Solution providing junkie, perceptive ideation, out-of-the-box thinker
- Good brand sense, ideally with a decent stint in an advertising agency
- Providing convergence solutions for brand communication; good exposure to various communication mediums
- Team player with firm beliefs in these: ‘Impossible is nothing’, ‘always get the job done’; ‘I’m part of the solution (& not the situation)’
Age: No bar.
Joining Date: After Interview. 7 days for training before Offer Letter can be given.
Contact address: Art Co. Events, Koregoan Park, Pune
Job code: ARC – SI/2009
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates can send their CV at email@example.com