Urgent Summer Internship Opportunity for Marketing/ Sales with MTPL at Mumbai/ Delhi before 7th April 2010 as Muni’s Telekom Private Limited would like to introduce as a Telecom Consultancy Company.

We have floated a new product in the market and we are desirous of appointing some summer interns for various projects in marketing and sales. The company and product profile is attached with this mail for your reference.

We have the openings for summer interns for the period of April 2010 to July 2010.

• Duration: April 2010 to July 2010.
  • Location: Mumbai, Delhi
  • Stipend: 4000/ Month + Commission
  • Qualifications: BBA/ MBA Graduates
  • English language proficiency is a must.

Note:
As the last date is 7th April 2010 this internship opening has been closed

14 Responses to “Urgent Summer Internship Opportunity for Marketing/ Sales with MTPL at Mumbai/ Delhi”

1. Deepak says:

sir
    i am pursuing 2nd sem in pgdm from institute of information technology(janakpuri d-58, new Delhi). i want to do summer traning in marketing executive.please provide the summer traning.my contact no. is 9958088203
    please send detail my yahoo id: gupta_deepak15@yahoo.in

2. priyanka says:

respected sir,
    we r students of mba n we want to do internship in your organisation in HR AND FINANCE. plz kindly inform us…
    Rachna-rachna8282@gmail.com
    Priyanka-priyanka.estella@gmail.com

3. kaushalendra says:

sir
    i am kaushlendra kumar patel, pursuing 4 trim in pgdm from IILM institute for higher education
    (sec-53, near of suncity,Gurgaon) i want to do summer traning in marketing executive.please provide the summer traning.my contact no. is 9015655628. n sir u have not given any id and contact no. for applying.
    please send detail my gmail id: kaushal4946@gmail.com

4. snehal says:

Respected sir/madam my self Snehal n i'm persuing my MBA degree from I2IT college Pune n i want to do summer internship in finance. but it is mentioned that today is the last date to apply.so can you help me out regarding this. n pl send me the details of urs on my gmail id mentioned below..
    gmail id.— snehalkale1234@gmail.com

sorry sir i'm not getting what to fill in the "comment as" column .so i'm randomly filling it as "google account".sorry for that…
    thank you.

5. santosh says:

sir
    i am santosh kumar, pursuing 2nd sem pgdm from vvism,hyderabad.i am looking for summer internship programe in marketing.i wud rather like in delhi.my mob-09030133801

6. Rohini says:

rohini said……
    sir
    I am the student of MBA and want to do summer internship in your organisation in finance.kindly contact me on…..
    rohini.guralwar@gmail.com

7. raj says:

Hello sri,madam
    I am giriraj sharma doing MMM(master degree in marketing management) from pune.i want to do my sip at delhi.so please give me a chance to proove myself in marketing i would like to work in your guidence.
    E-mail-giriraj.ktp@gmail.com
    cell no-9595766280,8983939537.

8. nikki15 says:

sir,i am b.tech mba 4m delhi business school.i would like 2 have internship.my name is anurag sharma.email id anurag_nitm@rediffmail.com

9. Sandeep says:

respected sir,
    I am student of mba and I want to do internship in your organisation in HR AND Marketing . please kindly get in contact as soon as possible.
    S.sheoran1811@gmail.com
    S.sheoran1811@yahoo.in
    +919560754659

10. raghav says:

Dear sir ,
    This is Raghav khilery……currently persuing my Masters of business Economics from new delhi intitute of management…..i want to do my summer internship in your company.I also have the work experience and skills to achive the objectives of the company.
    With Regards,

My Contact No. is 09718597630

waiting for your earliest reply

11. matu says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am Miss Kaberi Das and I am pursuing Full time Mba course from IIPM(New Delhi) with triple specialization in Marketing,HR and Operations & Supply Chain Management.I also have an experience of 40 months and I am very much interested to do my summer training from your prestigious organisation.I would be very oblized if I would be given a chance to learn from your organisation.Kindly revert back.

Thanks and Regards
    Kaberi Das

12. vineet says:

hi sir

do u have still any vacnacy for summer training, if yes pls let me know.
    vineet
    id:vineetsharma4207@gmail.com

13. Amit Parate says:

Hi ,
    I am Amit Parate .I will go for Operations management MBA and need Some Help for getting Internship ..My Graduation is in BSC Chemistry From Pune University .Pls Contact me on 9890891363 or mail me on amitparate872yahoo.com.

14. anupam kumar says:

Respected sir,
    I am Anupam kumar,student of PGDM marketing and operation in vishwa vishwanai b school Hyderabad. I have to do 45 days summer internship in month of May and i would eagerly like to do my internship with this organization.
    Please give me this opportunity that enhances my knowledge as well as my industry exposure. sir I eagerly wait for your reply.
    8978604658