FUEL (http://www.studentsfuel.com) is a nonprofit organization, started by youth engaged in creating values in the lives of students community by knowledge empowerment and by assisting them in Preparing themselves for their future academics, pursuits, careers & growth.

Internship Description:

FUEL is a Pune based social organisation working for education awareness among students, recognised as one of Asia’s most inspiring organisations by the Foundation for Youth Social Entrepreneurship. We are looking for a young person who can leverage our work and get sponsorships from brands, who are looking to tap into the student segment. He/she should also be able to market the different programs/products that we have.

To Apply:
Interested Candidates, can send their resume at fuel@indianinternship.com

• Location: Pune preferred, but no bar for deserving candidate
  • Stipend: Remuneration of basic expenses, plus commission based, commission percentage will will grow as business grows

16 Responses to “MBA – Marketing/ Finance/ HR Summer internship for an internationally acclaimed social organisation”

1. SHRIKANT says:

i am 1st year mba student of jspm's jsimr college hadapsar pune,28 i am looking summer internship in finance my e-mail id is shrikantpathe@gmail.com my phone no is 8149213144 i am waiting your feedback

2. Bhupendra Katariya says:

Respected Sir
    I am I year MBA student of central university of Rajasthan, Ajmer Rajasthan and now i am looking for summer internship in finance, my email id is mba87bhupendra@gmail.com and my cell no. 7737210506 i am waiting your feeedback.

3. B.Abdul Ajees says:

hi this is abdul ajees doing MBA first year in a business school in tamil nadu, am looking summer internship in RETAIL,

4. anand says:

i am I year MBA student of vyas inst .of Management,jodhpur Rajasthan and now i am looking for summer internship in marketing, my email id is solankianand10@gmail.com

• abhishek Sharma says:

I am final year student of MBA (financial service) and doing from JNVU jodhpur and I am searching good organisation for my internship in finance and. pls give me information ASAP. Thanks

5. chudamani banjare says:

Respected Sir
    I am 2nd sem MBA student of nareayan prasad institute of technology raipur(c.g.) and now i am looking for summer internship in finance, my email id is chudamanibanjare89@gmail.com and my cell no. 8103256222 i am waiting your feeedback.

6. nikita says:

im interested in finance im from sinhgad institute pune..

7. Dinesh sharma says:

Respected Sir
    I am I year MBA student of Shri shankracharya mahavidyalaya,Bhilai (C.G) and now i am looking for summer internship in Marketing, my email id is dineshksharma31@gmail.com,my contct no is 9098122871.i m waiting for your response.

8. ankur says:

i am I year MBA student of inst .of Rural Management,jodhpur Rajasthan and now i am looking for summer internship in finance, my email id is pareekankur77@gmail.com

9. GAURAV says:

i am 1st year PGDM student and i am looking for internship in Finance and my email id is gaurav060190@yahoo.in pls do reply.

10. Ritesh Mendi Ratta says:

sir/ma’am.
    Iam 1st year MBA student of HERMES COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Roorkee i am looking for summer internship in finance, my email id is ritesh_frnd2000@yahoo.com plz respond.

11. vikas bagria says:

I am 1st year MBA student of ITM,Navi Mumbai and now i am looking for summer internship in finance

12. Navdha Jain says:

i am a 2nd sem MBA student, pursuing MBA from R.A. Podar institute of managment, jaipur. i want to do summer internship in HR.

13. AJAY says:

DEAR Sir / Mam
    I am first year stuent of MBA and I am looking for internship

14. AJAY says: