Marketing Summer internship at Chequered Flag Entertainment company, Bangalore.
How to apply: Interested Candidates can Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Bangalore
- Stipend: Performance based incentives (Can earn up to Rs.15000 per month)
- Duration: April 25th to June 25th 2010.
- Key requirements: Undergraduates from any stream with good communication skills (BBA students will be preferred)
About Our Internship:
1.To establish some of the most innovative distribution ideas in non-theatrical distribution of films.
a. Each of these ideas will be tested and the challenges and the eventual success methods in their implementation will be identified.
b. Everything achieved in the project will be documented in the form of a book.
2.To establish a “Student’s Cinema Fund” from a significant part of the proceeds of the project.
a.This fund will sponsor the film ideas of students across the country.
b.Through a nationwide selection process, ten best ideas will be shortlisted every year and grants given to students who will make their films.
3.Contribute to a very noble cause i.e. to accumulate funds for Make A Wish Foundation, one that works for children suffering from life-threatening diseases.
4.Interns have to work in a team and one guide will be allotted to each team.
Obvious Key Learning:
1.Understanding the practical aspects of marketing, sales and distribution
2.Understanding event management and promotion.
3.Out of the Box thinking
4.Testing one’s own Leadership Skills
5.Sharpening one’s Team Skills
6.Learning to fight against time
About the film ‘God Lives in the Himalayas’:
- In India, the film has so far been shown to over three lakh school and college kids across the country including IIT Kanpur, Daly College and several other prestigious institutions.
- The film had a special screening at Cannes, 09
- World Festival Competition Premier happened in Pusan, South Korea in October, 09
- Was the opening Red Carpet Film at IFFI, Goa recently
- World theatrical premiere was on March 25, 2010 in Melbourne Australia.
For knowing more about movie/company visit us at http://www.godlivesinthehimalayas.com/