EASTgoWEST Consulting or short EgW is a German Consulting Company dedicated to building business bridges between Asia and Europe. For more information check out: www.eastgowest.com
Stipend: Depends on your skills and your commitment for the company. Everybody who passes the internship gets a certification of employment in German and English.
EgW Consulting is looking for a Marketing Intern to work closely with the Head office in Germany and the local partners in India.
Chosen candidates will:
* Assist in managing the processes, development, and distribution for marketing plans and b2b communication.
* Collaborate with partners, industry and functional business leaders to assess feasibility and implementation of strategies.
* Contribute to the development of marketing plans (internal and external) to support the business and operational priorities.
* Coordinate market research as required – prospective clients, competition, existing clients, industry trends, etc.
* Develop relationships with key industry associations to successfully position EgW and industry practitioners in their industries.
* Raise the profile and standing of EgW in its chosen markets.
* you like challenges
* have passionate interest in marketing, communications or related fields.
* have superior writing and communication skills. (Especially those for b2b communication)
* be a quick study and self starter who is able to work with little day-to-day supervision.
* consider staying full-time after the internship
* We are looking for enthusiastic people eager to work in a startup environment and who have the energy and drive to help us make this business successful.
How to apply:
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: please mention the subject of the email as: “Marketing Internship 2010”)
Resumes without a clear statement, WHY you want to work for us and WHY you think that EgW Consulting wants you, will be rejected.
Note: Resumes without the above subject line “Marketing Internship 2010” will be rejected.