Internships – Clinical Research, CDM, SAS, Bioinformatics, Drug Design

Trainings & Projects – Bioinformatics, Clinical Research and SAS

BioMed Informatics, Medwin Hospitals a Multi Speciality Hospital with excellence in modern health care, having state of the art Infrastructure facilities is offering the Trainings & Projects in our Ongoing Research areas,since the year of 2000.

* Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management with Project

(ICH -GCP Guidelines, Pharmacovigilance & CDM + Project)

• Bioinformatics/Cheminformatics with Project

(Molecular Modeling & Computer Aided Drug Design)

• SAS, Biostatistics & Project in Clinical Research

Our Students are employed in Satyam Computers, Apollo Hospitals,

Quintiles, Novartis,Reliance Life Sciences,Glenmark Pharmaceuticals,

Jubilant Biosys, Parexel International (India) Pvt Ltd, IIIT, CCMB,

CDFD, Pioneer Corporate Services Inc-USA, Sartorious, Texas

Woman’s University-USA and many more…

Interested candidates are kindly requested to fill the enquiry form in the website www.biomedlifesciences.com for further information.

Mr.Subba Rao

Mobile: 09989684450

BioMed Informatics

Medwin Hospitals B Block, First Floor,

Nampally, Hyderabad-500 001

Phone: 040 – 40209750 / 66821025

Website: www.biomedlifesciences.com

1. vishal

on April 30, 2010 at 7:04 am - Reply

hiiiiiii
    i want to know further about the project and the payment to be made plz contact me on
    vishal.skp2011@gmail.com

2. marion

on May 11, 2010 at 11:44 am - Reply

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

3. venkata reddy

on March 7, 2011 at 7:25 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i am venkat reddy my qualification is M.sc (organic chem),B.ed(biology). sir wanted sas internship. so please give the payment,duration other details, i am intrested on internship by others.

• Arumugam

on May 5, 2017 at 8:03 am - Reply

Sir am interested in doing internship…For this month may ,june,and July….Am pursuing MSC bioinformatic…
      Pls contact me…..Or mail me

4. shanky

on April 11, 2011 at 3:30 am - Reply

sir, please let me know the details of bioinformatics summer training for one month. in 3rd yr b.tech

5. jagan reddy

on June 20, 2013 at 7:54 am - Reply

hello sir,
    i am jagan reddy my qualification is B.Pharmacy.sir i learnt sas so am interested to do internship on sas so let me know the details.

6. AASTHA SHARMA

on January 19, 2014 at 5:48 am - Reply

I am doing my post graduation in MSC phrmaceutical chemistry ,iam interested in doing internship under the guidance of our insitute in drug design.

7. Anish kumar

on January 12, 2015 at 7:34 am - Reply

Sir , i have done msc in bioinformatics in distance mode and i want to do internship.so plz give me information about fee structure and other details.

8. sandeep prasad

on January 12, 2015 at 4:02 pm - Reply

I am doing B.tech in biotechnology. i want do internship in the month of july and august of 2015. it would be kindful if you provide information about fee structure and further training related details into my mail id .