ValueMax is looking for interns for its new venture – OfferMax – which is an employee rewards & discounts program.

We are looking at about 4-5 inters in each of the following cities:

• Delhi
  • Mumbai
  • Chennai
  • Bangalore

Duration: 2-3 months

Stipend: Across the duration of training Rs. 3000 – 7000 – depending on the performance of the intern

Role:

Marketing & Sales
Marketing Research
HR strategy development

To apply send email at following ID with City and Role that you want to apply for written in subject line

valuemax@indianinternship.com

10 Responses to “Internship for MBA HR and MBA Marketing with OfferMax at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore”

1. SunilAntil says:

Please give some more information regarding the Work Profile of your Sales & Marketing Internship opportunity. There is a certain ambiguity in the available information.
    Thank you.

2. preetesh says:

please tell more about profile and the company

3. preetesh says:

can we know more abotu the profile and about the area of business of new venture

4. neha says:

please give me some more information REGARDING WORK PROFILEof your HR STRTEGY DEVELOPMENT and if i want join this internship job from May-july 2011 means for three months then what are reqirements

5. Sushmitha Prasad says:

I am pursuing my MBA and would like to do a summer internship for 2 months in MBA(HR) during the months of April and May. Place of preference : Bengaluru.

6. Rita Gandhi says:

I am pursuing my MBA and would like to do a summer internship for 2 months in MBA(HR) during the months of June and July. Place of preference : Mumbai

7. Sonali Khapre says:

And Pls tell me more about work and company profile.

8. HIMA BINDU says:

HI i am pursuing my MBA and i am interested in doing summer internship for 2 months in MBA[marketing] during the months of May and June.Place of preference : Bangalore.please inform me more about work and company profile.

9. Sonia Patwal says:

HI

I am interested to do my internship in ur company from Delhi. I like to work in the field of market research. I want to know is there any availability for same.

Regards
    Sonia

10. petrina says:

Hello
    Iam pursuing my MBA and i have interest in doing my project for 3 months from march to may on HR.I prefer Bangalore .I want to know is there any availability.

Regards