Summer Internship program for MBA Marketing at Mumbai (Only for Male candidate)

Summer Internship program for MBA Marketing at Mumbai (Only for Male candidate). Harsh International, a company under MAHAK Group of companies, is a leading tobacco manufacturing company located in New Delhi, India. The Company is the manufacturer of tobacco products, which manufactures and markets a range of tobacco products and snus.

Mahek group of industry (one of the reputed brand in consumer product & tobacco industry offer to all MBA student for summer internship, for the purpose of improve the knowledge in Marketing (Retail Marketing), that is most impotent part of Marketing and FMCG Company in India. For purpose of promotion Activity we are offering a good option to all MBA students, who want to make his Carrier in marketing sector (FMCG Company) in Mumbai.

• Designation: Sales & Marketing Representative (FMCG Brand Promotion activity)
  • Stipend: Rs. 5000.00 per Month + Treveling allowances (train pass, specific location)

To Apply:
Interested Candidates can send your resume at mahekgroup@indianinternship.com

Work Profile:

• Product promotion Activity(introduced of product to consumer and take feed-back)
  • Meet Shop keeper and pan shop as per requirement of product
  • Check Retail Availability of good in each and every shop.
  • Supply of goods and take order by whole seller
  • Make Daily report of walking shop and centers
  • Inform you supervisor after completing the work

Contact Information:
Contact Person: Kailash Gupta
Mobile: 09773637543

Note: After successfully internship student will be awarded by certificate

1. pratap

on March 25, 2010 at 9:47 am - Reply

i want to summer internship with your company

2. akhilesh

on April 1, 2010 at 7:39 am - Reply

dear sir
    i am akhilesh kumar pursuing PGDM from rajeev institute of business management pune in marketing specialization . i m interested to do summer intern ship in your company

email id . akhilesh068@mail.rajeev.edu.in

3. Moiz

on May 12, 2010 at 9:54 am - Reply

I interested in the intern profile offered by your esteem company

4. Punit Singh

on September 10, 2010 at 12:47 pm - Reply

dear sir
    i am Punit singh pursuing PGDM(AFB) from AFMI, Mysore (Karnataka). I’ll do internship in Siddhivinayak company in pune, my project titil is Marketing Development of FMCG product for Vrindavan products. Plz guide me how to make project report to related if my project.and send sample report of marketing development of FMCG product makind by MBA internship Trainee.
    Punit Mittal

5. Sharon Roy

on December 13, 2010 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Hie Sir

I am a student from EMPI pursuing my MBA in HR and Marketing specialisation…. I would love to do internship in FMCG Sector. Please guide me….

Sharon Roy

6. pradeep yadav

on January 26, 2011 at 5:30 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I pradeep yadav pursuing MMS 1st year from oriental institute of management in navi mumbai.I am interested to do summer intern ship in your company .
    thanking you.
    regards,
    pradeep yadav

7. SUSHIL KUMAR HARI

on February 5, 2011 at 5:42 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I sushil kumar hari pursuing PGDM 1st year from Sinhgad Institute Of Management and Computer Application(simca) Pune.In addition to this i also pursuing diploma in logistic management in first year and will study foreign trade in the final year from pune university. I am interested to do summer internship in your company .
    thanking you.
    regards,
    sushil kr. hari

8. kulajeet das

on April 3, 2011 at 7:54 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & Finance as my minor subject.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das

9. Sattanand.chauhan

on May 9, 2011 at 9:34 pm - Reply

Hello sir i am the student of hk institute and want to do internship in yur firm

10. sandeep yadav

on March 17, 2014 at 5:44 am - Reply

I m the student Aditya institute of management studies and research (Borivali west Mumbai92). I m doing MMSII .Specialisation marketing. I want to work with your company for summer internship.