Marketing Summer Internship with WTT Consultancy Private Limited

Marketing Summer Internship with WTT Consultancy Private Limited as it is a global organization working in areas of education, employability training and Human Resource development and consulting requiring Intern ( Marketing ) for primary market research and data analysis

• Job Title: Intern (Marketing)
  • Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Chandigarh, Cochin

Qualification Requirement:

1. Any graduate (MBA/PGDM or commerce graduate is plus)
  2. Fluent English communication (command on local language is plus)
  3. Prior sales or marketing experience is ideal but not necessary
  4. Zeal to meet and talk to new people

Job Specification:
The job will involve primary and secondary market research on companies, competencies and Job Roles.

• The project will be mainly based on primary market research that will involve designing surveys and collecting data for these surveys
  • This internship will also involve analyzing survey and making conclusions based on the primary data collected. This project will help students to concentrate on marketing activities that supplement their academic coursework and will help to prepare them for careers in their chosen fields.

Compensation:
Engagement Stipend: INR 6000 /- + Daily Allowance (for Travel) + Bonus (target based). All interns would be awarded an Internship certificates on successful completion of internship.

How To Apply:
To Apply: Interested candidates can send their resume at wtt@indianinternship.com. Interested candidates can also contact Shikhar deep at 91-9899111647.

9 Responses to “Marketing Summer Internship with WTT Consultancy Private Limited”

1. Raj says:

Can you please tell about the company profile ? where it is based ? Please give the website.

2. Chandan says:

dear sir,
    i m doing PGDM from Accurate institute ,Gr.Noida in marketing and finance .i m looking summer internship in any FMCG company .if you have any opportunity for me ,,please inform me .

than you .
    mb-9716927613
    Email ID [89.chandan@gmail.com

3. zaheer says:

what will be the job profile

4. Gaurav says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gaurav Gupta, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from 'ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE" in Hyderabad. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company.
    Email-gauravgupta583@gmail.com
    Mob- 09573730710

5. akhilesh says:

DEAR SIR,
    I AM AKHILESH KUMAR SINGH. I WANT TO DO THE THE PROJCT IN MARKETING.SO I REQUEST YOU SIR, IF YOU HAVE ANY APPORTUNITY FOR ME THEN REPLY ME SIR.I AM PGDM STUDENT. MY SPECIALISATION IS MARKETING.

E-MAIL ID-AKHILESHKUMARSINGH280@YAHOO.IN
    CONTACT NO.- 9030582624

6. deepak kumar says:

hello sir i am DEEPAK KUMAR SINGH doing MBA (IT&HR)i want interships or summer training in your company

deepaksingh
    09389247438
    e mail dksingh820400066@rediffmail.com

7. Meruka says:

hello sir,
    Iam doing MBA from Indore,and in 2nd sen of MBA,I am very well acquainted with basics of capital market and have done technical analysis and will take finance as my specialization,want to do internship in AMC from Mumbai.
    kindly help me

8. ANANYA GHOSH says:

ANANYA GHOSH

Hello sir, I am doing my MBA under KALYANI UNIVERSITY from EIM,kolkaka. I urgently need a summer internship project for 2 months in kolkata from any wellknown FMCG,FOOD PROCESSING,company.I have a specialization in Marketing(major) and Human resource(minor).kindly inform me if there is any opportunity for summer internship in kolkata,Bangalore My E-mail ID; ananyawmail@gmail.com.Mobile:9432598660,9239712023.

9. SATISH TIWARI says:

Sir/Ma’am,
    I am pursuing MBA in Marketing from Army Institute of Management Kolkata (formally known as National Institute of Management) which is 2nd best business school in Kolkata. I am interested in doing “Summer Internship” from your repute company. I won three R&R(Reward and Honour) in IBM. I am sending you my resume.
    Please let me know when I come for the interview.

Regards,