Net Systems Informatics (N-syst) is a leading Accessibility Consulting and Knowledge Management firm based in Mumbai, India. Founded in 2004, we service global markets directly as well as through our partner networks. One of our major drivers is to bring about social change in the lives of diverse groups of people including persons with disabilities.
Accessibility is about enhancing the ability of people either through adapting technology or designing accessible solutions.
Our mission is to help clients meet their accessibility goals, widen their target audience by including people with disabilities, and thereby increasing market share and revenue.
We work in the area of information technology, communication and electronic accessibility.
- The institute is expected to send the interested candidates resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The shorlisted candidates would be expected to come to the organization for the interview.
- Help with PR, ads, copywriting, the company database, customer follow-up and events.
- Identify top prospects
- Create business case/prospect type
- Prepare a weekly status report for the weekly meetings.
- Maintain time spent on activities.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate should be capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships.
- He/ She must quickly learn the product and the market.
- He/She must also stay aware of the upcoming company opportunities
- He/ She must have a good command over English as well as Hindi/Marathi