Summer Internship for MBA Marketing with Prateek Lifestyle Ltd at Bangalore

Summer Internship for MBA Marketing required for Prateek Lifestyle Ltd at Bangalore. Prateek Lifestyle Ltd invites Internees for a Live Project in Retail Marketing Division.

Position: Internee (Marketing)

Duration: 15 days to 6 months (Depending up on the availability of the candidate)

Location: Bangalore

To apply: Send your resume to prateeklifestyle@indianinternship.com

Job Description:

• Marketing Research
  • Business Development
  • Co-branding activities
  • ATL and BTL activities

Desired Intern profile:

• Good command over English & excellent presentation skills
  • Selling skills
  • Graduate / Post Graduate
  • Candidates from Bangalore

Remuneration:

• Suitable stipend will be provided to the students.
  • Certificate will be given by the company

An additional excellence certificate plus performance bonus will be provided to the best performing internees.

NOTE : “ Only candidates based in Bangalore should apply”

8 Responses to “Summer Internship for MBA Marketing with Prateek Lifestyle Ltd at Bangalore”

1. mohit says:

RESPECTED EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
    I AM PURSUING MY MBA 2ND SEMESTER FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN THE FIELD OF MARKETING FOR 6 WEEKS. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF I GET A CHANCE TO DO MY INTERNSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION. KINDLY MAIL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME.

2. tojo says:

Sir/Madam,

My name is Tojo Joseph K. and I am currently pursuing my 4th semester in MBA at SCMS, Cochin.As a part of the curriculum, I have to undergo a major project in the 4th semester for a period of 2 months in any reputed organisation. The project is for a period of 8 weeks starting fom 19th April, 2010 to 19th June, 2010.

There has been no constraints mentioned for the topic selection and hence any topic as per your suggestion/requirement may be chosen. I look forward to do my project in marketing as it is my specialization.

Look forward to hear from you in this regard. Kindly revert to tojo.jsph@gmail.com

3. Abhijit Naik says:

Sir/Ma'am

Hi i am Abhijit Naik, Apparently doing my 1st year MBA at symbiosis institute of Business management Bangalore(SIBM), I would be more than happy to do an Internship at prateek lifestyle.
    If given an opportunity, i will commit my self to the company.
    plz mail me the needful at earliest sir/Ma'am.
    Thanks,
    Regards
    Abhijit Naik
    Student of SIBM-B

4. karan sharma says:

bhijit Naik says:
    June 30, 2010 at 9:59 am

Sir/Ma’am

Hi i am karan sharma doing my 2nd year MBA( Marketing) at Ramaiah institute of management studies Bangalore(RIMS), I would be more than happy to do an Internship at prateek lifestyle.
    plz mail me the needful at earliest sir/Ma’am.
    Thanks,
    Regards
    Karan Sharma
    Student of SIBM

5. karan sharma says:

Sir/Ma’am

plz mail me the needful at earliest sir/Ma’am.
    Thanks,
    Regards
    Karan Sharma
    Student of Rims
    contact no-8095683381

6. chrisoganos anto m john says:

Sir/Ma’am

Hi i am chrisoganos anto m john doing my 2nd year MBA( Marketing) at city engineering college.’m looking out for summer internship for 2months.
    please do reply me..
    Thanks,

7. Bapu C Navalgund says:

respected Sir?Madam.
    Am Bapu C Navalgund student of MBA 3rd sem in Acharya Institute Of Technology Bangalore. am interested in doing internship in retail sector, can you please give an opportunity to do internship in your retail outlet.
    Thanking you

regards
    Bapu Navalgund

8. NIKITA SINGH says:

Respected Sir,
    i am a student of AMITY BUISNESS SCHOOL NOIDA, pursuing MBA GENERAL (Marketing as major). i would be more than happy to do an Internship at prateek lifestyle.
    Thanking you