Summer Internship for Graduates/ MBA at Bangalore

Summer Internship for Graduates/ MBA from Bangalore. We (Mikiyaka LLC) are a startup based out of Chicago. We are setting up our India operations in Bangalore. We help companies in developing and implementing an inbound marketing strategy that helps them sell more effectively and efficiently. Our clients include both startups and large companies.

We are looking for people with a flair to write. The ideal person will have the following skills-

• Extremely good written and spoken English skills
  • Aware of latest happening in business and technology space
  • Confidence to interview and discuss with executives of our client companies
  • Produce top quality written, audio and video content
  • Degree students in English / Journalism or Business

We would prefer candidates from Bangalore but are open to hire the right candidate from other cities as well.

Positions: 4 to 5.
Duration: 3 to 6 months (depending on the academic requirements)
Stipend: Based on Performance

All of the interns may be offered permanent employment after internship depending on the performance.

To Apply:

To Apply Send your resume through E-mail at mikiyaka@indianinternship.com

8 Responses to “Summer Internship for Graduates/ MBA at Bangalore”

1. Narender says:

I would like to take interest in your organisation ; I m pursuing mBA finance in 2nd semester. plz tell me to send the resume

narender.yadav5389@gmail.com

2. sridhar says:

Dear sir/madam, Hi i m Sridhara.D.B, persuing MBA in Vivekananda degree collage, we have summer internship project to do about 4 weeks can you help me out.Your suggestions and advice mail me on sridhara_vb@yahoo.co.in or sms me to 9663693434 Thanking you, with regards SRIDHARA

3. hema sayam says:

Resp Sir/Madam I am Hema Sayam persuing MBA 1st year from Atharva Institute of Management Studies Mumbai.We have a summer internship of 8 to 10 weeks to do, I would like to do my summer internship from your respected organisation.My field of specialisation is Finance.If you have any openings regarding Finance kindly let me know.My email id is hemasayam@gmail.com

4. v.sai chandu says:

hi i am pursing my mba in markting .. i need to do my internship.. so if any have openings pls send to this my mailid 9739208434

5. dilip chandra says:

Resp Sir/Madam
    My name is Dilip Chnadra pursuing MBA at Alliance University School of Business Bangalore.We have a summer internship of 8 to 10 weeks. I would great full to the organization if it could provide me an internship offer in the finance field.If you have any openings regarding Finance kindly let me know.My email id is dilip0020@gmail.com

6. N.Logeswaran says:

i am logeswaran and pursuing my mba in bangalore. i want to do my internship training in one reputed firm. if any one of you know about any company and location around bangalore. pls send me to my mail id ‘logunith@gmail.com’

7. Yogesh Kumar Patel says:

Dear Sir,
    I am doing my MBA from M.S.Ramaiah Management Institute(Bangalore). I am interested to do my summer internship in your company. I am really interested and want to develop my career in the field of marketing. I am sending my resume to you. I will be highly oblige to you if you will give me an opportunity to prove myself.
    Kindly find the attachment.

Thanks & regards

Yogesh Kumar Patel
    MBA-2nd sem
    M.S.Ramaiah Management Institute,Bangalore

8. kavya says:

Resp Sir/Madam
    I am KAVYAMOL CA pursuing my MBA 1st year(1st sem) from FISAT BUSINESS SCHOOL ,KOCHI (kerala) .We have a summer internship 2 months to do, I would like to do my summer internship from your renowned organisation.My field of specialisation is HR .If you have any openings regarding HR kindly let me know.