Summer Interns required for Fashion Designing with Indiabulls Retail Limited

Summer Interns required for Fashion Designing with Indiabulls Retail Limited. Indiabulls is India’s leading retail financial services company with 135 locations spread across 95 cities.

Desired Candidate Profile:

• Keen to work with renowned Fashion Designer
  • Should have fashion Background.
  • Skills required – pattern making, Quality testing, etc.
  • Should be technically sound.
  • Preferably for women wear.

Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Location: Gurgaon
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Industry Type: Retail
Role: Trainee
Functional Area: Fashion, Garments, Merchandising

Job Description:

• Summer interns required
  • Keen to work with renowned Fashion Designer – Monisha Bajaj. Should have fashion Background
  • Skills required – pattern making, Quality testing, etc.
  • Should be technically sound.
  • Preferably for women wear.

Contact Information:

Company Name: Indiabulls Retail Limited
Website: http://www.indiabulls.com
Executive Name: Sulabh Mathur

Email:
jobs@indiabulls.com (apply to this with subject line as Indianinternship.com)

47 Responses to “Summer Interns required for Fashion Designing with Indiabulls Retail Limited”

1. Ragavendra pavan says:

Hello sir,
    Iam Ragavendra Pavan doing my textile engineering prefinal year.Iam interested to apply for the internship. Could you please specify whether i can apply.

Thanks & regards,
    Ragavendra Pavan

email: pavan.ragav@gmail.com
    ph.no.09052865587

2. gitanjali says:

hello everyone I am Gitanjali Prasad student of NIFT Bangalore,seeking an internship under a fashion designer ,
    If anybody can help regarding the most important part of my course,career and life ,please.

• Preeti Arora says:

This is Preeti Arora from Delhi, i just completed my Msc(Fashion Designing) form GNDU university Amritsar. I am looking for internship in my same field to get my dream job so i am sending you my resume with this email. I am so hard working so please if you have any vacancy then revert me back asap

3. gitanjali says:

GITANJALI PRASAD (Pursuing Fashion Designing in NIFT Bangalore.)

Address: Gomti nagar,vishal khand 1 house no. 246,lucknow,Uttar Pradesh
    Ph: (CellPh.) +91-9886981006, (Home)09415541353
    E-mail: gitanjali.in.nift79@gmail.com
    Date of Birth: 25.08.1989
    Citizenship: India
    Marital Status: Single

OBJECTIVE:
    To gain knowledge and work sensibilities under a designer !

EDUCATION:

Marketing,
    Material Exploration,
    Pattern Making,
    surface development techniques
    Textile Studies,

EXPERIENCE:
    Backstaging for bangalore fashion week.
    Organised and stylize a fashion show for INTEGRA(Intra department) .

SOFTWARE EXPERTISE:

• Casual women’s wear
    • Indian women's wear
    • Women evening wear
    • Casual wear for kids

INTERESTS:

Recycling products and garments,
    Giving second life to wardrobes,
    Experimenting with fashion illustrations,
    Experimenting with silhouttes and cuts,
    conceptual design,
    material exploration,
    bags and shoes designing,
    Playing chess and sudoku,
    music and reading,
    volunteering for NGOs

PREFERENCE OF WORK AREA:

Women’s wear(western)

4. avinash says:

hello sir,
    I am AVINASH NARSARIA student of PEARL ACADEMY OF FASHION, JAIPUR,seeking an internship under a fashion designer ,
    If anybody can help regarding the most important part of my course,career and life.

PERSONAL DETAIL
    Date of Birth: 31ST JULY 1989

Permanent Address:
    c/o sri jagdish narsaria
    Chowlk bazar, sahibganj
    Jharkhand (816109)

Contact No. +91 09610754774
    Email: avinashpaf@gmail.com

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Year 2008–2012 (currently pursuing) Pearl Academy Of Fashion, Jaipur

Under – Graduate B.A Honours degree in fashion designing

Year2007 DON BOSCO ACADEMY, Patna Class XII ( ISC 62% )

Year2005 St. Xavier’s school, Jharkhan Class X ( ICSE 65%)

INDUSTRIAL AND PROJECT VISITS

1. Bagru: January 2010
    Visited various dyeing and printing units situated at Bagru, jaipur. This place is well known for its skilful art of dyeing and printing.

2. Womenpolitechniquecollege Period: March 2010
    Visited women politechnique college, Jaipur to see the various stages of printing and textile designing. Observed each stage in detail and studied its impact on the final product.
    3. Nagpur

visit Period: March 2005
    Visited Nagpur to see the textile manufacturing of morarjee pvt ltd. Observed each stage of manufacturing .

KEY MODULE COVERED IN FASHION DESIGNING

Fashion Illustration, Fashion Styling, Element of fashion, Creative Textile, pattern making, product development,Material Exploration,Pattern Making,Draping, Drafting.

MAJOR PROJECT COMPLETED

• Designed a western wear garment for women’s wear in 3rd semester.

• Style a look for the final portfolio collection of a senior student in PAF under the styling part I design accessories for their garment, plan their promotion and collect visuals which complement their collection.

• Designed a garment for women’s wear in 1st year on futuristic theme taking Indonesian culture.

• For the promotion of tourism in Rajasthan did a combined project with RTDC and designed a flier.

• Designed a front page of news paper in 1st year.

• Under material exploration module designed various shapes using materials like paper, pop, wire, brass sheets, bath soap.

• Under design concept module worked in a team to design a panel using various forms of lines, shape and texture.

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

•Participated in Siyahi as a volunteer for PUSHKAR LITERATURE FESTIVAL – 2009

•Participated in drawing competition organized by pracheen kala Kendra, in Chandigarh and stood 1st.

•Participated in Colors of Rajasthan, state level drama for PAF Jaipur.

•Participated in college annual fest Pearl Utsav

SOFTWARE SKILLS

•Tools used: Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw.

•Knowledge of MS office excel, word and PowerPoint

5. Priya Raghuveer says:

Hello,
    I’m Priya Raghuveer, currently doing 3rd year engineering in Comp Sci. I’m interested in fashion designing. Would like to know if there are any internships/courses available between 11th Dec 2010 and 11th Jan 2011.

Thanks.

Priya

6. Ekta Nahar says:

Hi..
    This is Ekta Nahar her.I’m studying at NIFT, Chennai doing my 3rd year .Would like to know if there are any internships post available anywhere in the south.

7. sindhu sidhartha says:

Hello,
    I am sindhu siddhartha student of nift raebareli doing my 1st year, i would like to know that is any post avilable in northfor internship.

Thanks.

8. vidhi thakur says:

hello , i am vidhi thakur student of nift gandhinagar,pursuing fashion designing- 1st year student. i am seeking for an internship in fashion designing. kindly reply me if u hv a slot available .

9. DIKSHA PAL says:

hello , i am diksha pal student of nift pursuing fashion designing- 3rd year student. i am seeking for an internship in fashion designing. .

10. Puja Dubey says:

Heloo,
    I m puja here. I am a student of Inifd Pune. I had done one year
    Certification cource from IMB MILANO. I m seeking for internship
    In Delhi as a fashion designier and stylist. My email Id is pujasworld2012@gmail.com.
    Thank you….

11. Sanidhi Prakash says:

hello
    I m Sanidhi. I m a student of School Of Fashion Technology (SOFT) PUNE.
    I have completed with my sem 1 & 2. I want to work as a intern or sort of summer course. and m really interested doing summer course under a designer for experience.

12. ranjeeta says:

hi..
    I am Ranjeeta and i am doing my post graduate in fashion designing and merchandising,seeking an internship under a fashion designer …

thanks

13. Ishita says:

Hello,
    I am Ishita from International Institute of Fashion Technlogy, New Delhi. I am doing B.Sc in Fashion designing. I am seeking Internship under a Fashion Designer or in Fashion & Designing industry.

Thank You.

14. ishita says:

Hello,
    I am Ishita, student of IIFT (International Institute of Fashion Technology),New Delhi, doing B.Sc in Fashion Designing. I have completed my 2nd year. I am seeking for an internship in Delhi, under Fashion Designer or any Fashion Designing Industry.
    My email id is- ishita.iift0711@gmail.com

15. praveen mishra says:

hello,
    kindly be intimated that i am Praveen Mishra pursuing my Bsc.(fashion technology) from Fashionista school of fashion technology, Ansal Plaza,New delhi.
    I am seeking the opportunity to apply myself to the internship position to capitalize on my education and skills allowing me to progress in my career.

16. Reshma says:

hello everyone I am Reshma completed my GDFDM(Graduate diploma in fashion designing and management from VOGUE Bangalore,seeking an internship under a fashion designer , or any Fashion Designing Industry.
    If anybody can help regarding the most important part of my course,career and life ,please do the needful..

17. bhamini sharma says:

I bhamini sharma student of fashion designing in sem 2 studing in amity university nodia want to do intership for experience under fashion designers.

18. Vikas chhugani says:

I vikas chhugani have completed 1 yr profesional course in fashion design from inifd jodhpur, want to work under any designer!

19. jyoti singh says:

hello everyone I am jyoti singh student of NIIFT Mohali,seeking an internship under a fashion designer or export house.
    inform me.

20. MADHAVAN S says:

Hi i’m madhavan doing my final B.tech textile technology in coimbatore, and i’m looking for internship in fashion designing. i will complete the course in next month so i wish to go internship after complete the course.
    so, if anyone can help me

21. princee ram says:

hiii,I’m Princee Ram pursuing my 1st year in fashion designing from FDDI,kolkata and I’m looking for internship in fashion designing. I am energetic and complete the task within the given dead lines.

I wish to go for summer intership.
    Suggestions invited.Please help me out.

preffered locations:-Pune,kolkata

Thanks in advance

22. khushali jain says:

hi i am Khushali Jain student of Pearl Academy,Jaipur. i am in 2nd year rite now and doing Bachelors in fashion designing. I am seeking for a summer internship in fashion designing under a designer so that i can learn and gain knowledge from the given inputs and give my best of 100% as an output.

23. priyanshu kumar says:

Dear sir,

I am the student of FDDI Kolkata (Fashion Design Department), and am very much interested in designing and merchandising. I would like to work with you as an intern
    I am confident that I can be an asset to your team.

As per the academic requirement I have to do three months internship in Design (apparel/garment) department from June to Aug 2014. During this time span I will work under your guideline. After completion of the internship I am expected to present one collection (6 garments which I will design in your organization) in FDDI.
    I will be highly obliged if you allow me to do the same.

Looking for your approval.

Sincerely,
    priyanshu kumar

24. simrat says:

hlo,everyone
    i m student of 3rd year fashion designing pursuing it from panjab university chandigarh, i am looking for summer intrenship under a fashion designer. please help me find any reneonwed designer nearby punjab and delhi

25. Aishwarya Sinha says:

Hello,I’m pursuing fashion designing from Pearl Academy, Delhi. I wish to do summer internship, also I’m clear on my basics with Pattern Making and draping.
    Adding on to it, I am going to put my best foot forward.

26. harshil mathur says:

sir/mam,
    i am 2 nd yr student in amity university rajasthann jaipur. want to do internship for 1 month,under designer as i am student of Bsc fashion design and technology ….. summer internship in month of june kindly help .. plzzzzz

27. anamika mishra says:

Finding internship under designer in Delhi

28. sayemah khaliq says:

Dear sir/mam,
    I am the student of msc garment manufacturing technology 4th semister niift mohali and am very much interested in quality control and merchandising. I would like to work with you as an intern
    I am confident that I can be an asset to your team.
    As per the academic requirement I have to do three months degree project in garment export house from feb-april 2015,please help me find any garment export house in delhi,

29. harshil mathur says:

as i have previously mailed that i am 2 nd yr Bsc fashion designing and technology student… i wanted to apply for internship under designer ,,,, summer internship in month of June, kindly plz support ,, and reply as soon as possible

30. RAGHAV says:

Sir I want internship along with you. I want summer internship from the month of June. I am pursuing Fashion Designing studies. 3 rd year from. NIFT HYDERABAD. So sir kindly inform me regarding internship. Along with all the necessary details required for internship. Along with you. Kindly inform me as soon as possible

31. pinky kumari says:

hello ,
    I am pinky kumari student of Satyam Fashion Institute Noida
    i am looking for intrenship under a fashion designer or export house . please help me ..

Thanks

32. Tanya says:

hi,
    i’m pursuing fashion design and looking for summer internship.

33. jyoti sharma says:

helo sir
    i am jyoti sharma pursuing BSc fashion designing from AP goyal university shimla HP , i am in 4 th semmester and i am looking for summer internship under fashion designer ot in export house.kindly guide me further or do tell me whether there is any slot is available.

34. heenal says:

hlo,I’m pursuing BscF.T. (4th0 sem from IIS university,jaipur….we are supposed to do internship for 45 days after completing 2nd year…can u help me in that case….kindly suggest.

35. shalu chandra says:

Hello
    I m shalu pursuing fashion designing from NIFT bangaluru I am in the 1st semestr nd I m looking for a summer internship in delhi cn you suggest me for internship….plzzz..

• khyati says:

Hi, Shalu chandru,
      We are manufacturers for unique lighting, decor and kitchen products. If you are interested for internship at delhi or bangalore please contact me..

36. Sneha Pandey says:

Hello sir,

I m sneha pandey pursuing fashion designing from INIFD Allahabad. I m looking for internship under fashion designr or export house. Kindly guide me futher or do tell me whether there is any solt is available. Thanku

37. Vinita Kusum says:

hello everyone I am Vinita Kusum, 5th semester student of NIFT Bhubaneswar,seeking an internship under a fashion designer ,
    If anybody can help regarding this, please do help me.

38. darshika maurya says:

hellooo I’m DARSHIKA MAURYA pursuing my 2nd year in fashion designing from FDDI,raebarelly and I’m looking for internship in fashion designing.

Suggestions invited.Please help me out.

preffered locations:- lucknow , delhi

39. Zufishan Anjum says:

Hi! I am student of 2nd year pursuing Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design from Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. I am looking for internship in fashion field.

40. SAMHITHA says:

I am astudent at NIFT bengauru. 3rd year of knitwear design.
    i will send you my resume once you ask me to.
    i dont think sending resume in this comment is good.
    thnak you.

41. DEEKSHA says:

Hi,
    I am deeksha,have done fashion designing last year and have an experience of 3 months in field of merchandising, know well about draping,sketching,stuffs….i am looking for a good internship in this field. If there will any interns plz let me know

42. Shefali gaba says:

Hi, I’m a student of jd institute, perusing in 2nd year of fashion designing. seeking an internship under fashion designer. Please help me out!

Preffererd location- south delhi.
    Thankyou

43. Bharti says:

Hi, i m a student of south polytechnic women college, and compleating one year diploma course in fashion design n merchandising, i m looking for interenship under a fashion designer n export house. please help me out.

Preffererd location-south delhi, paschim vihar,punjabi baag

44. richa says:

hi, i m student of vift pursuing in vidya knowledge park , seeking fashion technology course under designing please help me out.

preferred location- delhi

45. Asama Kumari says:

Hii am Asama Kumari student of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION DESIGN (NIFT), RAEBARELI. I am in 1st year right now and doing Bachelor of Designing (B.Des) and my department is FASHION COMMUNICATION. I am seeking for a summer internship in designing under a designer so that I can learn and gain knowledge from the given inputs and giving my Best.

OBJECTIVE:
    To gain knowledge and to learn work sensibilities under a designer.

Thanks & regards,