MBA Summer Internship with Lakshmi Corporation

MBA Summer Internship with Lakshmi Corporation for Market Research, HR and Recruitment, Marketing and Sales Intern’s. Lakshmi Corporation is the Global Marketing and Technology partner of ” Coorg Exotica Coffee “. Arriving at your nearest Retail Store,Malls and Super Market’s shortly.

Lakshmi Corporation is Marketing and Technology Partner of Global Gita Conference 2009 at Haridwar, India. Lakshmi Corporation promoted British Asian Broadcasting Station SPICEFM 98.8 globally to achieve full time license in 2008.Lakshmi Corporation is Marketing Partner of Global Gita Conference 2008 at New York, USA.

Recruitment : All over India:

1.Distributor’s & Carry and Forward
2.Dealer’s
3.Market Research in Coffee Industry
4.Marketing and Sales position’s
5.Marketing and Recruitment Intern’s
6.Channel partners
7.Retail out let’s and Franchises

• Role and Responsibilities : Market Research, HR and Recruitment, Marketing and Sales Intern’s
  • Location: Work from campus
  • Renumeration : Depends on Performance, Certificate after completing Minimum 8 weeks
  • Start Date : Immediate
  • Duration : 8 weeks
  • Qualification : Any

To Apply:

To Apply send your updated Resume at lakshmicorp.products@indianinternship.com

Please post your updated Resume , passport photo , Reference letter or Reference from college and Voter ID

For more Information, Please Contact Recruitment line : 080 4148 5590

7 Responses to “MBA Summer Internship with Lakshmi Corporation”

1. sandeep says:

I M SANDEEP DUTTA OF GIMT NOIDA AICTE APPROVED 2ND SEMESTER PGDM LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN FINANCE AND MARKETING IN DELHI AND NCR .MOBILE -9811536526 EMAIL ID sandeep.dutta40@yahoo.com

2. mohit says:

RESPECTED EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
    I AM PURSUING MY MBA 2ND SEMESTER FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN THE FIELD OF MARKETING FOR 6 WEEKS. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF I GET A CHANCE TO DO MY INTERNSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION. KINDLY MAIL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME.

3. Neeraj says:

hi sir its neeraj rai and i am pursuing my mba(m&s) from amity university . is there is any good company which provide summer internship then send the details on my e.mail-neeraj.rai1988@gmail.com

4. Dilip hk says:

Am dilip doing my MBA in magketing am interested to do my internship in retail pls help me out

5. sandeep says:

RESPECTED EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
    I AM PURSUING MY MBA 2ND SEMESTER FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN THE FIELD OF Mfinance or human resource FOR 6 WEEKS. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF I GET A CHANCE TO DO MY INTERNSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION. KINDLY MAIL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME.

6. dhananjay says:

hallo sir i am Dhananjay Kumar.i am doing INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS from Lovely Proffesional University . i want to do my summer training in Jalandhar . So can i know about some companie thoes can hire me.

7. ashish says:

hi sir its ashish and i am pursuing
    my mba from ptu university . is
    there is any good company in haridwar which
    provide summer internship in marketing then send
    the details