Junior Fellowship Program 2010 at The Deshpande Foundation. The Deshpande Foundation welcomes motivated individuals to apply to our 2010 Fellows Program. The Deshpande Foundation is the family foundation of Gururaj (“Desh”) and Jaishree Deshpande. Founded in 1996, it is a leading philanthropic foundation in Massachusetts and India in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship and international development. We develop partnerships with innovative leaders with a new idea, product or service that can potentially benefit millions of people and change entire industries.
How to apply:
To apply for the Junior Fellowship:
- Please download the application form and
- Attach along with a resume and cover letter (outlining your skills and areas of interest along with the time period) and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Fellowship’s time frame is between 3-6 months. These opportunities are unpaid, but a very modest stipend is provided in addition to housing.
- Junior Fellowship applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- There are short-term opportunities through our Junior Fellowship available for individuals interested in gaining experience in an exciting and growing organization: The Deshpande Center for Social Entrepreneurship (DCSE). Opportunities are available in cost/benefit analysis, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, curriculum design and more.
For more details and Application Form, Please Visit: http://www.deshpandefoundation.org/GEP.html