IBM Research India Summer Internship Program 2010

IBM Research India Summer Internship Program 2010 for BTech/ BS/ PhD/ MTech/ MS at Delhi, Bangalore.IBM Research – India invites applications for 2010 Summer Internship Program from students interested in all areas of Computer Science and related fields at our locations in New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are seeking highly motivated undergraduate and post graduate students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting summer of research.

The selected student will have the opportunity to work closely with an outstanding research team on challenging problems that range from leading-edge exploratory work to prototyping real-world systems and application. During the internship, the students will also have the opportunity to participate in the dynamic technical environment of the largest Industrial Research organization in the world and network with other top students from many different fields and universities.

We offer internship positions in following research groups:

* High Performance Computing
* Information Management
* Infrastructure Management Services
* Next Generation Systems & Smarter Planet Solutions
* Analytics for services
* Software Service Technologies
* Services Science
* Telecom Research

We accept interns at various levels in their academic life — from undergraduate students to PhD candidates — and from all over the world.

Program timelines: Application Deadline: Jan 15, 2010
Selection Process: Jan 15 – Feb 28, 2010
Offer Processing: March, 2010
Internship program: May – Aug, 2010

To Apply:

For further information, download the 2010 IBM India Program Information.
Students must complete the 2010 IBM India Program Application Form and return with CV to Laura Friebel at friebell@unimelb.edu.au.

No comments to this article

1. shikha

on January 7, 2010 at 8:07 pm - Reply

where to get application form from?

2. Piyush

on January 8, 2010 at 2:25 pm - Reply

what is the process about getting application form?

3. FLAT

on January 8, 2010 at 3:08 pm - Reply

Where do we get the application forms. Its not available on the IBM Website

4. Web Master

on January 8, 2010 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Not sure – may be you can write to urirl@in.ibm.com for application form

5. SAURABH

on January 9, 2010 at 6:28 am - Reply

application form is not available…

6. karan

on January 9, 2010 at 11:01 am - Reply

hey i didnt get the application form ……please try to get it deadline is nearby

7. navjot

on January 10, 2010 at 9:42 am - Reply

lets directly send the CVs and wait for their response…..

8. bala

on January 10, 2010 at 4:40 pm - Reply

iam studying mca 2nd yr can i apply this internship and the application is not kept in the website u provided pls give reply as soon as possible

9. vipul

on January 11, 2010 at 7:56 am - Reply

where to get application form from?

10. suganya

on January 12, 2010 at 5:30 pm - Reply

where to get the application form?

11. abhishek

on January 13, 2010 at 6:16 pm - Reply

how did i get access here?

12. anindita

on February 6, 2010 at 4:34 am - Reply

where did i get application form??

13. madhu

on February 15, 2010 at 6:55 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    Iam the MBA II SEM student of RAISONI COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Iwant to do summer intern from your company in finance. I would like to know the details & procedure.
    e-mail id:prajapati.madhu@gmail.com

14. priti

on March 3, 2010 at 11:40 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    Myself Priti Kumari pursuing MBA(HR+MLM) FROM SINGHAD INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND RESEARCH, PUNE. I want to do my SIP from your respected organisation.
    Please give a chance to sharpen my bright future from your organisation.
    Please contact me at my e-mail:
    priti.kumari31@yahoo.com
    pritikumari.dream@gmail.com

15. down to dusk

on March 3, 2010 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Kundan, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "sharmakundan1988@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

16. down to dusk

on March 3, 2010 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    My Name is Priyanka Mohanty, i am 1st year Student of MBA (IT+Marketing), would love to do my Summer Internship through google, so i request you to guide me, what all the documents required pls send me as mail to "priyankamohanty3@gmail.com"

Thanking you Sir/Mam

17. prem

on March 13, 2010 at 7:49 am - Reply

I am Bhavin Patira recently pursuing MBA-2ndsem from Tirpude College Nagpur.I want to do intership in Core Marketing from your company.I would like to know details and procedure of your company.pls forward information on my email_id.
    bhavinpatira@ymail.com

18. shikha

on March 23, 2010 at 4:05 am - Reply

respected sir
    Actually i shikha thaur,b-tech 3rd year student was unknown with the fact that we can apply for internships.Today only i got to know about this ,if possible can i apply for it now.i will be very thankful if i am given a single chance to prove myself.

19. Ekta

on April 13, 2010 at 6:27 pm - Reply

Im in my third year of engineering….am i applicable….also is this internship avilable only in DELHI??
    Any such opportunities in MUMBAI??

20. ROHIT

on April 22, 2010 at 10:03 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am MBA II SEM student of RAISONI COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Iwant to do summer intern from your company in Marketing. I would like to know the details & procedure.

E-mail Id-rahulkhorgade_2007@rediffmail.com

21. Vijay

on April 25, 2010 at 9:08 am - Reply

Respected
    sir
    I vijay is a B.tech student of cochin university college of engineering kuttanad allapuzha kerala
    i have finalised my 6-semester exam now i am looking for summer internship .so ffrom where i will get apllication form plz inform me on my email:vijay.cse.f@gmail.com

myB.tech marks is 77% up to 4th semester

Professional Interests:
    DBMS,C,C++,C#.net

22. pavan

on May 2, 2010 at 8:55 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am pavan kumar completed btech 3rd yr .i am interested to take summer internship in ur company so ,plz consider my request and can u plz guide me how do aply for this….!!!
    email id: pavan6688@gmail.com
    thanking you

23. Sia

on May 3, 2010 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Computer Science, Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology, UPTU.
    I'll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.
    .I want to do summer training from your company. I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.

Interested in Java Programming Language, DBMS.

E-mail Id: sia.yadav@yahoo.com

24. aman

on May 14, 2010 at 9:13 am - Reply

DEAR Sia ,
    We are offering a unique summer internship program 2010 for Btech/M.C.A.student.
    THANKS and Regards
    AMAN 9999724229

25. akhil

on June 3, 2010 at 1:11 pm - Reply

can we apply for now too

26. Usha

on August 24, 2010 at 11:30 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

Am doing my MBA (HR) in MVJ College of management studies. I am interested to do an internship in IBM so could you please give me some ideas how to apply for it…

27. madev

on September 10, 2010 at 5:45 am - Reply

Im studying mca 5th sem in AIT bangalore…can i do my 6th sem internship in IBM?

28. Amol

on September 23, 2010 at 5:22 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a third year student of Electronics and Telecommunication from College of Engineering Pune(COEP). I want to do the summer internship in IBM. sir please guide me. I am good in microprocessors and microcontrollers, and the digital logics. plz help me.

Email- amolvitekar@gmail.com

29. Priyavasanth.v

on November 16, 2010 at 2:22 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am currently pursuin my 3rd year 5th semester degree in b.com. i want to do an internship in ur company .. but i will be having my 6th sem exams durin d internship that is may end sir so can you please help me with any other internships ?

30. Varsha

on November 25, 2010 at 10:11 am - Reply

Hello Sir
    I am Varsha doing my 3rd year B.Tech.I had an aggregate of 86% and i am trying for summer internships at your place in 2011.Could you please provide the details of when and where i can get the application forms and the deadline for the submission of the form at your convinience?

31. Abdul Masud Mallick

on November 27, 2010 at 4:15 pm - Reply

I am a PGDM student of IPEM .I want to summer training in this company.

32. Ramu Challa

on December 2, 2010 at 9:02 am - Reply

Sir, I am a student of BE1.I want to do summer internship program2011 in IBM.

33. gaurav gupta

on December 4, 2010 at 2:40 pm - Reply

sir, i m student of b.tech 3rd year computer engineering.
    i want summer internship 2011 at ibm training centre.

34. astha raikwar

on December 8, 2010 at 9:27 am - Reply

espected sir,
    i am astha raikwar completed btech 3rd yr .i am interested to take summer internship in ur company so ,plz consider my request and can u plz guide me how do aply for this….!!!

thanking you

35. sushmitha

on December 9, 2010 at 9:44 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am 3rd year B.Tech Student of computer science JNTU , I would like to do my Summer Internship through IBM,
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in the mid of April.
    I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java Programming Language, DBMS.
    E-mail Id:saikarisushmitha@rediffmail.com

36. M P

on December 15, 2010 at 9:41 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a third year student at NSIT, Delhi. I would like to know more about the program for 2011.
    email: manjotpahwa@nsitonline.in

Thank you.

37. k.jagadeesh

on December 18, 2010 at 9:32 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    IM PERSUIING MY MBA 1ST YEAR THROUGH OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS FRM IBM , SO PLSZ HELP ME

MAIL ID: katarijagadeesh@gmail.com

38. Mayank Gupta

on December 18, 2010 at 2:39 pm - Reply

i am student of amity university and seeking for the application form for summer internship 2011 from IBM..
    plz post the link or mail me:
    guptamayank50@gmail.com

39. ESHAN

on December 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I am ESHAN KONDLEKAR doing MBA 1st SEM in pune.. i want do summer internship in IBM pune so please suggest about it…

40. shailesh

on December 18, 2010 at 4:51 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I am SHAILESH MAHESHWARI .. doing MCM 1st SEM in pune i want to summer internship in IBM pune so please give me guidance for the same…

41. Prateek Dash

on December 19, 2010 at 6:29 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am a student of I.T.E.R., bhubaneshwar. currently pursuing my b.tech in electrical engg.(3rd yr.). I have an inclination in the technical and industrial management segment.Could i hope of joining the highly esteemed IBM for my summer internship as i expect it to enrich my knowledge base as well as help my career.?

42. Brijesh Kumar Gupta

on December 20, 2010 at 2:15 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a third year student at I.T.S Enginerring College, Greater Noida. I would like to know more about the program for 2011.
    I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java Programming Language and C

email: brijesh.vicky@gmail.com

Thank you.

43. Pankaj Somkuwar

on December 31, 2010 at 9:16 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a third year student at NIT Bhopal. I would like to know more about the program for 2011.
    I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java Programming Language,C++ and C

email: pankaj.somkuwar@gmail.com

Thank you.

• SHRUTI

on January 6, 2011 at 4:33 am - Reply

pl let me also know the same as soon as possible

44. vinod kumar

on December 31, 2010 at 9:48 am - Reply

I am an engineering student doing my third year in BE CSE at College of Engineering,Guindy Anna University, Chennai. i would like to more about the summer internship program 2011

45. swasti gupta

on January 8, 2011 at 7:46 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Computer Science, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, MANIT(BHOPAL)
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.
    Interested in Programming Language, DBMS.
    E-mail Id: : swastinitb@hotmail.com

46. swasti gupta

on January 8, 2011 at 7:57 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java Programming Language,C++ and C
    email: swastinitb@gmail.com
    Thank you.

47. Adnan Zafar

on January 8, 2011 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I am a third year student at Vellore Institute of Technology. I would like to know more about the program for 2011.

email:mdadnanzafar2008@vit.ac.in

Thank You.

48. Rama

on January 11, 2011 at 9:34 am - Reply

When will conduct internship for B.E/B.Tech students?
    Please reply

49. Rama

on January 11, 2011 at 9:46 am - Reply

When will u conduct internship for B.E/B.Tech students?

50. vishant arora

on January 13, 2011 at 6:03 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Computer Science, maharshi dayanand university(M.D.U)
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.
    .I want to do summer training from your company coz your company got a good work environment and i want o join your company after my b Tech . I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java ,.net,c#,c++
    please please give me some feed back i will b heartedly waiting for your reply sir please

51. merazul haque

on January 15, 2011 at 9:12 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Computer Science, sarswati institute of engg&tech gzb, UPTU.
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.

Interested in Java Programming Language, DBMS
    email_ merazulhaque@gmail.com

52. Praveen Rawat

on January 27, 2011 at 2:06 pm - Reply

respected authority,
    i am a student of B.Tech-2nd year ( E.C.E) from MDU.
    I am going to complete my 2nd year in may-2011 and keenly interested to have the summer training from IBM.
    kindly send me the procedure as soon as possible.
    There will be so kind of you.
    Thanks.
    Praveen Rawat
    email id : praveenrawat004@gmail.com
    contact no. : 9899856513

53. mahashwetha

on February 1, 2011 at 8:36 am - Reply

sir, im a 3rd year student of computer science, in SHRI JAYACHAMARAJENDRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[SJCE], mysore.. i would like to know about any internships from IBM during the period july-august-sept.. it would be glad to know any info about the projects for the summer holidays.

Thank you.

54. Siddharth Gupta

on February 2, 2011 at 5:50 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Electronics and Communication, Institute Of Technology And Managment.
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.

E-mail Id: guptasiddharth21@ymail.com

55. pratibha

on February 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I m Pratibha Bhaisora pursuing Mtech (CSE) FROM banasthali university. I want to do my internship from your respected organisation.
    I shall be obliged if you please allow me to do internship in your organization.
    Please contact me at my e-mail:

pratibha.bhaisora19@gmail.com

56. Dinesh Kumar Korani

on February 9, 2011 at 4:45 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am B.Tech 3rd year student in LNM IIT and i am looking for internship in may 2011.Can you please give me the information that how to apply for internship.

i am interested in Java programming,DBMS,Software Engineering.

Email-id :- din.k490@gmail.com

57. VIPIN BIHARI

on February 10, 2011 at 9:10 am - Reply

Respected authority,
    I am a student of B.Tech-2nd year (Comp.Sc &Eng.) from NIT Karnataka, surathkal.
    kindly send me the procedure as soon as possible.
    There will be so kind of you.
    Interested in Java ,.net,c#,c++
    thank you.

58. Sunjay Kumar

on February 10, 2011 at 2:46 pm - Reply

My name is Sunjay Kumar, I live in Pakistan,Studing at Softwrare Engiineering (3rd Year)Mehran University Of Engineering & Tech: Jamshoro,Sindh… I want to internship in Ibm india…..

59. Ketan Bhave

on February 12, 2011 at 5:51 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a masters student in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I am interested to be a part of IBM Research. Can i have some more information on my email Id? Thank you

60. Akanksha Sood

on February 12, 2011 at 2:29 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Information Technology,Lovely Institute of Technology, Punjab
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in end of May.
    .I want to do summer training/internship at your company ie six months (next semester). I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.

61. divya sree

on February 13, 2011 at 12:31 pm - Reply

sir, may i know the details of 2011-I.B.M INTERNSHIP details at banglore and requirements and means of applying…i am pursuing my B.TECH III/IV at J.N.T.U-K

62. bhanu prakash

on February 14, 2011 at 9:39 am - Reply

mam iam studing b.tech(ece) 3rd year in gitam university
    i want t0 know more about this internship program

63. HITESH THAWANI

on February 19, 2011 at 4:52 am - Reply

sir, i am a 3rd year b.tech student persuing in electronics, i am interested in doing internship with IBM
    please reply me the procedure

64. Nivi Venkat

on March 2, 2011 at 3:10 pm - Reply

I’m NIvedhitha doing M.Tech VLSI in SRM university. i would like to get summer internships in your prestigious company for 2011. Plz let me know about the details and how to go about it..

65. jasleen kaur

on March 6, 2011 at 4:13 am - Reply

want to know about the internship or summer training of 2011 in IT engineering..im a student of GGSIP,university 2nd year..please do inform me..

66. Shailesh kumar

on March 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a 3rd year b.tech student from vit(vellore institute of technology)
    Can u please mail me the details for internship in summer.

Email id:kumarshailesh009@hotmail.com

67. vinay singh

on March 7, 2011 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Respected sir,/maam,
    I am pursuing my B.Tech in CSE(IIIrd Year) from Barath Univ.,Chennai.I would like to undergo for summer training in Delhi for a duration of 4/6 weeks during may-june2011 from your company. I would be highly obliged if you please send me the information regarding the training programs that you offer and the procedure by which i can apply for those programs.
    ThAnKs

68. Nupur Dichwalkar

on March 13, 2011 at 10:14 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of B Tech Computer Science, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (V.J.T.I),Mumbai
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year at start of May.
    Interested in C,C++, DBMS,Java.
    Plz Mail me at nups111@gmail.com

69. Aayushi Nayan

on March 17, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

I have done my computer engg in 2010 and just now pesuing my mba(marketing). I want to know about summer internship for mba marketing 2011 from may 15 to july 1. Please tell me how to apply for delhi or gurgaon

70. Aayushi Nayan

on March 17, 2011 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I have done my computer engineering in 2010 from Maharashtra and secured distinction. Currently Iam pursuing my MBA( Marketing). Your company is a reputed and positioned company from where I could learn and enhance my skills as well as can put and give my best skills to te company.
    I want to know how to apply for summer internship from May to july 2011.
    Kindly Please guide me and tell me the detail procedure.

Thanking you

71. divyajs

on March 22, 2011 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam
    I’m Divyajs studying 3rd year B.E. in telecommunication engineering. i would like to do summer internship 2011 in your company in telecom research group. So, can u give details about it. where to get the application form.

72. MAYANK JAIN

on March 23, 2011 at 3:46 am - Reply

i am pursuing my btech in electronics & communication eng. I want to know about 2011 program and want to research in roboptics field.

73. Anshul Gupta

on April 26, 2011 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am in 3rd year M.Tech dual(5 year integrated course) Student of computer science from gyan vihar university (Jaipur), I would like to do my Summer training through IBM,
    I’ll be completing my 3rd year in the mid of may.
    I would like to know from where to get the details & procedure.
    Interested in Java Programming Language, DBMS.

wait for reply…..